Massive GTA V information leak (Potential spoilers)

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Demoskinos (13851 posts) -

@valrog: True but it also said the Po Po would still be looking for you for 2 in game days after you lost your wanted level.

#52 Posted by Marz (5608 posts) -

Rockstar at E3 is a huge red flag... definitely fake.

#53 Posted by FesteringNeon (2153 posts) -

I took a shit once, it was totally fake.

#54 Posted by HistoryInRust (6215 posts) -

I know this is false information, but the mere idea of those five-star and six-star wanted level repercussions would really impede my enjoyment of that game. 

#55 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

None of that sounds like anything I want from a Grand Theft Auto game, but then again, I rarely see eye to eye with the franchise these days.

#56 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

Some of this would be really cool if true, but I'm skeptical given the bit about a playable demo at E3. Rockstar doesn't give a damn about showing up at E3.

#57 Posted by Otacon (2194 posts) -

I wasn't expecting the last two rocks tar games I haven't finished yet to be spoiled...

#58 Edited by Capum15 (4571 posts) -
@Azteck said:

11. Police cars will go after you if you're obviousely breaking the speed limit. Having high speed crashes will also damage your health.

This seems dumb. Part of the fun is just driving around the city not caring. If you have to start abiding the speed limits unless you wanna get harassed by the cops, it'll take away a ton of the fun.
If it's true, I agree on 11 being dumb. Fine with the other stuff. Speeding is one of the main things you do in these games without any negative consequences (unless you run someone over or hit a cop car).
#59 Posted by cutyoface (524 posts) -

This is interesting if it is true.

#60 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

Some of that stuff sounds kinda undoable, but it is Rockstar so maybe they can.

#61 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

cool stuff. i don't know if i am going to be getting this game.

#62 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3031 posts) -

Kind of cool that your character can get involved in drugs this time around.

#63 Posted by PhilipDuck (523 posts) -

This whole 'leak' has to many flaws that just completely prove it's fake. Anyone with some sort of Industry knowledge knows this just can't be leaked by a ex employee. Some 13 year old kid is laughing his head of right now...

And E3? Really?

#64 Posted by KarlPilkington (2654 posts) -

@PhilipDuck said:

This whole 'leak' has to many flaws that just completely prove it's fake.

Go on...

#66 Posted by StrikeALight (1111 posts) -

I do love a good leak.

#67 Edited by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

If true, how fucking stupid of that ex-employee. You can feel as sour as you want after getting fired, but when this gets released with that much info on the man (or woman) I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to track them down. And that info "might" not help when looking for a new job...

#68 Posted by Bollard (5025 posts) -

You guys know this is a year old thread bumped by a new user/bot and we already know it's largely (if not completely) incorrect (the game does not have 1 protagonist).

#69 Edited by Nictel (2312 posts) -

Is it fun again? Unlike GTAIV which I found totally boring..

#70 Edited by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I am outraged by this year old post!

#71 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -

This game was announced too long ago, I need it inside of me right now.

#72 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3642 posts) -

@ferros said:

Because one contract to RockStar covered everything, including secrecy, and his contractual obligaton was now removed, he was legally allowed to spill the beans on Rockstar's upcoming GTA V.

That is not how contracts work. Not gonna bother reading anything else.

EDIT: Damn, old thread. WTF people?

#73 Posted by Kidable (124 posts) -

Unless that dude wanted to get Blacklisted from pretty every AAA developer and have his whole trade be blocked off for him, I sincerely doubt this is real.

#74 Posted by BaneFireLord (2878 posts) -

Yeah for necroing trolls!

#75 Posted by Hellhoundrpg (1 posts) -

@jaytow: Wrong its bigger than San andreas red dead and gta 4 combined get your facts straight

#76 Posted by Chaser324 (5962 posts) -

Locking this down. We don't need to keep bringing back these mostly inaccurate rumors every 3-6 months.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.