Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

New GTA V Screenshots and Previews

• 75 results
    Banshee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Banshee

@BestUsernameEver: Rockstar confirmed that the all the screens that where in the Game Informer magazine where from the PS3.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@Banshee said:

@BestUsernameEver: Rockstar confirmed that the all the screens that where in the Game Informer magazine where from the PS3.

That's insane then.

ChillyUK7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By ChillyUK7

@Morrow: All is forgiven for having a Spec Ops The Line avatar :)

but seriously find someone with as old a copy of Star Wars as possible and watch em, naaaow.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Morrow

@ChillyUK7: Well I watched some bits of it now and then when it was on TV. But that whole over-the-top Sci-Fi stuff just isn't my thing. I appreciate it as a milestone of movie history, but it's not my taste. If you ask me about good Sci-Fi I will tell you about the original Alien.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
    charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Chavtheworld said:

Graphics look ehhhhh.

Yeah, good amount of low -poly models, jaggies and blurry textures. I am OK with this if framerate holds up.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By TwoLines

GTA seems kind of silly since it moved from its over the top jets, parachutes, remote control bomb RC airplanes thing. It tries to be more serious now, but it's still incredibly juvenile. The tone doesn't click with me at all.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By Red12b

@Soap said:

My body is ready.

my boner is rock hard

...wait

sorry wrong thread

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to hop online, select Free Mode and do drive bys on other people. That and explore the city. I like to explore.

linkinpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By linkinpark

pic collection and graphics are looking awsome ready to play it .....

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EquitasInvictus

Wow, this looks amazing. I was backseating my friend who was playing GTA IV for his first time last week so seeing this new stuff is like night and day for me. Between the nostalgia I was experience on the backseat of my friend's GTA IV playthrough and this, I'm especially excited.

Having followed GTA since GTA III, this franchise has definitely come a long way.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#61  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Under 24 hours left until Trailer #2!

I can't wait to see more of this game in motion.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#62  Edited By asurastrike

@AngelN7 said:

@Chaser324 said:

@Humanity: Dan Houser has said that they've addressed the criticism of the cars being "big and boatlike" in GTA IV by making the cars a little lighter and a bit more attached to the road.

Nooo! why!? the driving was perfect in IV! I hope they don't turn it into some arcadey thing, I mean sure it wasn't easy to get into but once you practiced enough it was really satisfying even more with the faster sports cars, it wasn't "boatlike" the cars just had weight like a "real" car weight instead of the "box with wheels" weight most videogame cars have.

I feel like people who call the driving in GTAIV realistic have never driven a real car before. I've driven very fast before and never managed to roll it, or flip it through the air multiple times before landing upside down. The driving in Forza 3 is realistic, the driving in GTAIV is just bad.

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mikeeegeee

I'm with a few other people: I think the graphics look sorta shitty. However, I think I'll be wowed when I see it in motion. Dat lighting.

Come on PC version....

Schmollian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Schmollian

Well, I'm not really sure what people are expecting graphics wise. I mean come on, its getting close to the end of this console cycle, and the gta games have never really been known for their high graphics fidelity (San Andreas came out in 2004. That game looks ASS compared to other games on the PC at the time)

Anyway, CAN NOT WAIT for this new (potential) masterpiece from Rockstar Games!

Avatar image for deactivated-57d4cf64585b7
    deactivated-57d4cf64585b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really looking forward too this. Though I wish that the graphics were a bit better. Though that is not what I buy this game for, or any for that matter.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AngelN7

@Asurastrike said:

@AngelN7 said:

@Chaser324 said:

@Humanity: Dan Houser has said that they've addressed the criticism of the cars being "big and boatlike" in GTA IV by making the cars a little lighter and a bit more attached to the road.

Nooo! why!? the driving was perfect in IV! I hope they don't turn it into some arcadey thing, I mean sure it wasn't easy to get into but once you practiced enough it was really satisfying even more with the faster sports cars, it wasn't "boatlike" the cars just had weight like a "real" car weight instead of the "box with wheels" weight most videogame cars have.

I feel like people who call the driving in GTAIV realistic have never driven a real car before. I've driven very fast before and never managed to roll it, or flip it through the air multiple times before landing upside down. The driving in Forza 3 is realistic, the driving in GTAIV is just bad.

I never called the driving realistic, I said the cars had a "real" (again with quotes) weight as opposed to other games, even driving sims cars suffer from feeling like a box with wheels. I've never flipped cars in the air while driving in GTA IV but physics just felt right.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ShockD
    @AngelN7 said:

@Asurastrike said:

@AngelN7 said:

@Chaser324 said:

I never called the driving realistic, I said the cars had a "real" (again with quotes) weight as opposed to other games, even driving sims cars suffer from feeling like a box with wheels. I've never flipped cars in the air while driving in GTA IV but physics just felt right.

I agree that the driving in GTA IV was pretty well handled and hope they won't turn it into something worse.
    Banshee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Banshee

3 new screens.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By captain_clayman

@Morrow said:

As someone who has never played a GTA game, I'll check this one out. Looks pretty cool :]

Go play san andreas first so you can see how the two compare, that's what i'm doing. it takes place in the same city (sorta) obviously gta v's map is way bigger but it's still called los santos and seems to have a lot of the same geographical landmarks.

Banshee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Banshee

2 More screens.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
    Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Hope it lives up to GTA IV by actually looking like a city compared to the Saints Row games.

Banshee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Banshee

Some fan made artwork.

No Caption Provided
    faizanali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By faizanali

That's Patrick Browns Art.

Banshee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Banshee

@faizanali: I said "fan made" because not every one knows who Patrick is, and it's not official artwork from Rockstar.

Banshee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Banshee

More fan art:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.