Official Giant Bomb GTA V Crews (360 / PS3)

#1251 Posted by riddles (43 posts) -

Whilst i respect anyone for making a giantbomb crew, I noticed that there have been a couple of new ones pop up recently so i just wanted to relink the spillover ps3 crew that was created when the original filled up - 114 members so far.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ps3giantbomb

Unless its changed since i joined, no need to request for an invite, just click the join button :)

#1252 Edited by Coafi (1519 posts) -

I had blast last night with @demoskinos, Siphix, CrossKnives, and some other duders. (I forgot the names, sorry)

We used the Cargobob and took cars around. One of them, we placed it at the top of the tallest building and we drove off the roof. It was great.

How do I post the Snapmatic pics here?

#1253 Edited by jimmyfenix (3941 posts) -

@coafi: Just click on the picture on social club and open it into a new tab. Copy the URL of the picture and paste that URL when you click on IMG it should appear after that!

#1254 Posted by Coafi (1519 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: Oh! I didn't think of that! Rockstar doesn't give you the option to embed the pics. Thanks, duder!

Here's what we did last night;

We also had a chopper deathmatch, which means we crashed into each other until one of us exploded. I'm happy to report no one exploded.

#1255 Edited by pyrodactyl (2639 posts) -

@dharmabum: How's that official gb crew member limit removal coming along? Any word from @rorie or rockstar?

#1256 Posted by Rorie (3308 posts) -

@pyrodactyl: I still need to poke around. Not sure who set that up around here.

Staff Online
#1257 Posted by DharmaBum (1072 posts) -

@pyrodactyl: No word from Rockstar yet. Maybe that's a "we can't do that" refusal or they're just overloaded with emails at the moment. It would be nice if someone on the GB staff had a direct PR contact and could ask them officially.

#1258 Edited by Brodehouse (10440 posts) -

The division is a real bummer. See everyone having tons o' fun playing together, it's like I'm 8 years old and grounded again.

#1259 Edited by Rorie (3308 posts) -

Alright, I think I know who to talk to at Rockstar about this. I'll see what I can do.

Staff Online
#1260 Posted by jimmyfenix (3941 posts) -
#1261 Posted by spookytapes (283 posts) -

I had a blast playing with a few of you duders last night. Gonna try to hop on again tonight for a few hours. I wish it were easier to find you all.

#1262 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4711 posts) -
#1263 Posted by CABBAGES (568 posts) -

Sent request for unofficialgb. Think it automatically accepted me ?

#1264 Edited by Gorilla_Corn (39 posts) -

@cabbages:

It should automatically accept you. I set it to be open so not everybody has to post their names here. But for the people that do, I still try to hunt them down and give them an invite.

#1265 Edited by Gorilla_Corn (39 posts) -

I feel bad for starting a crew and barely having played with anybody. I've been extremely busy with work, but I am excited to get back into the craziness. Maybe we should make some community play date? Get a few servers full up with bombers.

#1266 Posted by critThreat (72 posts) -

Requests for xbox sent!

#1267 Edited by mosespippy (4746 posts) -

Hung out with some duders and did some gangster shit tonight. This one features @coafi and someone else but I can't remember who.

#1268 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@mosespippy: Well that's one way of getting the store keeper-guy to cooperate

#1269 Posted by Roland_Leshaft (28 posts) -

360 Roland Leshaft

#1270 Posted by Skyrider (395 posts) -

@mosespippy: Ahaha, that was me in the hockey mask. God that was hilarious.

#1271 Posted by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

Man, this game is so stupid and awesome. I was looking for a new car to use and i had a star on me, i notice a crew member nearby. Stop look around. He lands ontop of my car from parachuting, jumps in my car, then another guy shows up and we get in this cop chase. It's great.

Now we're rolling around doing missions, I'm typing this cus i was stupid and the rock i used for cover wasn't such great cover so im spectating.

#1272 Posted by BombBandit (9 posts) -

Lol I think I was on one of those shitshows today jimmy. We landed the cargobob with like 3 or 4 dudes deep and started taking pot shots at some non crew guy. I then proceeded to accidentally lock on to our crew mate next to me and fucked him up with a gun butt to the head. I saw him die and his money all over the ground I felt so bad haha

#1273 Edited by Kato (178 posts) -

I made this Luchadeer emblem on the second 360 clan, not sure if you guys want to use it, but you're welcome to it (or to modify it if you want).

Have been having some good times playing with the duders. Stealing helicopters...getting helicopters landed on me :P

#1274 Posted by aesthetic_noise (99 posts) -

@dharmabum:

I sent a request to join the GiantBombsquad crew.

Gamertag & Social Club ID: TomyDingo

#1275 Posted by MideonNViscera (2269 posts) -

I didn't know we had potential to have our limit removed. That's awesome. I invite the Crew every single job I create. I also turned my Gauntlet black with the Crew Color stripe, with the logo on the hood haha

#1276 Posted by Choi (589 posts) -

PS3 Schpele

#1277 Posted by Gorilla_Corn (39 posts) -

@kato:

I went ahead and made it the emblem for Unofficial GB. I think it looks good and we are going to show it off!

#1278 Posted by marc (603 posts) -

every time i try to join it just keeps loading forever and then does nothing

#1279 Edited by beepmachine (631 posts) -

So far every experience I've had with fellow GBPS3 crew members has been top notch. It's so nice to have someone out there in this crazy city not try and kill me on sight for once, and actually work together.

#1280 Posted by SinGulaR (2447 posts) -

singular2 request sent

#1281 Edited by Brodehouse (10440 posts) -

Did some impromptu races with TiptoeMoustache tonight. We raced out to the sea then I took pictures.

#1282 Posted by jimmyfenix (3941 posts) -

I love GTA Online.

#1283 Posted by mosespippy (4746 posts) -

We should set up a golf tournament. It doesn't matter what system or crew you are on since playing 4 games of golf would be the same across the board.

#1284 Posted by porteaf (22 posts) -

Yuteru on 360 GLHB

#1285 Edited by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

This is some hot bullshit.

I got a phonecall while i was in the middle of a race so i quit out (i was losing anyways) and now im labeled as a "bad sport" even though it says "clean player" under my name....

So basically cus i was polite and took a phonecall I'm forced to play with all the assholes all weekend? This fucking sucks.

#1286 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

I got a phonecall while i was in the middle of a race so i quit out (i was losing anyways) and now im labeled as a "bad sport" even though it says "clean player" under my name....

So basically cus i was polite and took a phonecall I'm forced to play with all the assholes all weekend? This fucking sucks.

Like an actual real life phonecall I hope.
Actually, no, even if it was a real phonecall you know better, it's GTA. Driving and being on the phone is the best way to play it, and more authentic if it's a real phone call :P

#1287 Posted by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

@clonedzero said:

Actually, no, even if it was a real phonecall you know better, it's GTA. Driving and being on the phone is the best way to play it, and more authentic if it's a real phone call :P

Yup, it was a real phonecall. So i'm stuck with this dumb duncecap and all the lobbies / matches i get into is now full of complete douchebags. So basically its unplayable all weekend. What a bummer.

#1288 Edited by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@clonedzero said:

Yup, it was a real phonecall. So i'm stuck with this dumb duncecap and all the lobbies / matches i get into is now full of complete douchebags. So basically its unplayable all weekend. What a bummer.

But it's a nice hat, just wear it with pride.
And be the better person than all of those lowlifes!

It's like, virtual prison with the seriously most terrible inmates, except it's on the internet so it's probably filled with more worthless scum.

#1289 Posted by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@clonedzero said:

@zeforgotten said:

@clonedzero said:

It's like, virtual prison with the seriously most terrible inmates, except it's on the internet so it's probably filled with more worthless scum.

Well the worst part of it is that it doesn't let you play with your friends who aren't bad sports. So yeah, can't play with any friends or crew members. Unless any GB guys ended up as a "bad sport" and wanna play this weekend?

All cus someone wanted to know what kind of chips i liked...

#1290 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@clonedzero said:

@zeforgotten said:

@clonedzero said:

Well the worst part of it is that it doesn't let you play with your friends who aren't bad sports. So yeah, can't play with any friends or crew members. Unless any GB guys ended up as a "bad sport" and wanna play this weekend?

All cus someone wanted to know what kind of chips i liked...

Well, you get to wear a funky hat for a while! .. actually do you get to keep it? or does it go away because that would be dumb as hell

#1291 Posted by pyrodactyl (2639 posts) -

You can get out of bad sport status in a few hours:

#1292 Posted by spacetrucker (18 posts) -
#1293 Posted by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

@pyrodactyl: Oh thanks, I'll try getting people to commend me tomorrow. I'll be that annoying dude sending people messages.

#1294 Posted by Lothars (49 posts) -

I sent a request to the third group on 360, my rockstar social id is Lothars and my Gamertag is Lothars

#1295 Posted by eivraj (18 posts) -

Okay crew 2 on PS3 "PS3GiantBomb" is now full as well. Not sure how it managed to go from 200 people to 300 in the last day or so?

#1296 Posted by Capum15 (5086 posts) -

@clonedzero: So I take it you managed to get out of "bad sport" status? I wish it didn't dump me into a random lobby even though I clicked Free Roam. I managed to jump my Picador directly into the river during that mission. Blew through a bunch of Sticky Bombs too, love those.

#1297 Edited by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

@capum15 said:

@clonedzero: So I take it you managed to get out of "bad sport" status? I wish it didn't dump me into a random lobby even though I clicked Free Roam. I managed to jump my Picador directly into the river during that mission. Blew through a bunch of Sticky Bombs too, love those.

Haha yeah. If you're nice in the bad sport thing it significantly reduces your time. It started with saying i had 2 days, ended up being like an hour and a half. I just spammed quick match races and people kept commending me so i got out real fast.

#1298 Posted by Capum15 (5086 posts) -

@capum15 said:

Haha yeah. If you're nice in the bad sport thing it significantly reduces your time. It started with saying i had 2 days, ended up being like an hour and a half.

Oh that's good to know. I wonder how fast you can get put into "Bad Sport" territory (aside from dropping from a match apparently). I accidentally grenaded two friends who were in a car because I thought I had melee equipped (was standing on the roof), and though it cost me a little over a grand, it only gave me a warning.

#1299 Posted by Kato (178 posts) -

@capum15: I don't think killing players in Freemode will ever put you in bad sport. If that were true, I wouldn't be running into so many griefers who treat Freemode like Deathmatch. Also, sometimes my friends and I just like to set up our own impromptu deathmatches.

#1300 Posted by Siked (27 posts) -

Just joined the overflow PS3 Crew, hope to play with some of you soon.

PSN ID is brainman453.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.