Online Mission: Death From Above

#1 Posted by Crash_Happy (724 posts) -

So ok, I can take out the target but can't get close to the body without 3 stars and getting shot up. How is this mission done?

#2 Posted by GunstarRed (5308 posts) -

Helicopters and luck.

#3 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

Uh you storm it with a bunch of people. Are you trying to solo it? If so thats your problem.

#4 Posted by Coafi (1490 posts) -

That mission is terrible and the payout isn't that much.

#5 Posted by jimmyfenix (3858 posts) -

Yeah it is not a good mission. I called in Merryweather Helicopter attack and that bought me time to take a photo.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (15019 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: Yikes isn't that like 5K? At that point your basically giving away half of your score or all of it I can't remember what the payout for that one is.

#7 Edited by charlie_victor_bravo (1047 posts) -

Yeah. Did this one with GBPS overflow duders. Most, including me, got wiped out by police shotguns but one duder managed to deliver the photo. It might be possible for one to wait in safety and let other do the assault.

#8 Posted by jimmyfenix (3858 posts) -

@demoskinos: I payed 5K for the support.....and Got 5K for the reward. Strange since the lawyer mission which was Martins first mission gives you 9K.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (15019 posts) -

@jimmyfenix: I think that mission for whatever reason was actually buffed payout wise. Also, Violent Duct was nerfed and only pays out 3k now instead of 9k that it used to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.