Pass and Play

#1 Posted by Ricerx (64 posts) -

Every time a new Grand Theft Auto is coming out, I want to call all my friends from high school to pass and play. For some reason the mix of mission structure and goofing off made the GTA games my favorite to play with a big group. As long as that spirit is still alive in this game I'll probably like it.

#2 Posted by laserbolts (5365 posts) -

I'm sure it will be a GTA game so I wouldn't worry about that.

#3 Posted by OldManLight (914 posts) -

I have some good memories of pass and play with my buddies in GTA. get 6 stars, see how long you can survive. We became so proficient at it that we had to start challenging eachother to do it without using certain buttons IE, no jumping, no handbrake. etc.

#4 Posted by mosespippy (4441 posts) -

@OldManLight said:

I have some good memories of pass and play with my buddies in GTA. get 6 stars, see how long you can survive. We became so proficient at it that we had to start challenging eachother to do it without using certain buttons IE, no jumping, no handbrake. etc.

Setting strict restrictions can be really fun. I got to 6 stars using only the BMX and SMG drive bys before. With the bike skill fully levelled up you can bunny hop over the tanks and road blocks as well as most fences.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.