"Pick a response"

#1 Posted by Krullban (1051 posts) -

Why do the emails you can respond to say pick a response, but then there is only 1 response?

#2 Posted by Quipido (644 posts) -

I am wondering sbout this too. I finished the game but never figured it out.

#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Indeed, that was pretty weird. At first, I was excited by the way it was worded because I was expecting Catherine levels of customizing one's email reply, but that wasn't the case.

#4 Posted by probablytuna (3746 posts) -

Might've been an option they cut out of the game, who knows. It was disappointing to know that there aren't multiple replies to choose from.

#5 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

So there is never more than one single response to choose? That's a nice oversight, Rockstar. Good stuff. :D

#6 Posted by Yummylee (22130 posts) -

Yeah, I thought I was missing something, like I couldn't find the correct button to preview responses. They had it in GTAIV, though it was very binary, giving you the option between a positive or negative response.

#7 Posted by SeanFoster (879 posts) -

Okay, phew, I thought I was missing something. Always good to know you're not alone.

#8 Edited by darkvare (772 posts) -

every time i had the choice to "pick a response" i pressed on all the buttons but nothing ever happend

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.