Rockstar Confirms New Gta V images are current gen

#1 Edited by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -
#2 Posted by Pr1mus (3812 posts) -

Well yeah current gen with an abundance of filters on top of them of course. Everything is too clear and too smooth to be an actual real time rendition on PS3 or 360.

The level of details present isn't anything unheard of on current consoles. They've come a long way with their engine. Just look at Max Payne 3. If they can approach that in a much larger open world it will be impressive.

#3 Posted by SamStrife (1282 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

Well yeah current gen with an abundance of filters on top of them of course. Everything is too clear and too smooth to be an actual real time rendition on PS3 or 360.

This.

#4 Edited by JasonR86 (9608 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

This.

Even if that's true if that game were a PS4 or Xbox-something_something I would be kind of bummed as it just looks like a really good looking current gen. console game.

#5 Edited by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

@samstrife said:

@pr1mus said:

This.

Even if that's true if that game were a PS4 or Xbox-something_something I would be kind of bummed as it just looks like a really good looking current gen. console game.

all valid points! hope R* release more info

#6 Posted by Bollard (5256 posts) -

Considering the game looks reaaaaally grimy and a lot of the textures and models look like crap I am not surprised.

#7 Posted by Marcsman (3120 posts) -

I'll still wager it comes to the PS4 & 720.

#8 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

Considering the game looks reaaaaally grimy and a lot of the textures and models look like crap I am not surprised.

i think it looks pretty good

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.