Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

The secrets of los santos ?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Epsilonism.... Thats right ladies and gentlemen the crazy cult from San andreas is back ?

Wait i will let you guys decide. back on topic Rockstar has released this teaser of the cult in Gta V or maybe a new action ip about Epsilonism. who knows but it will hopefully be great either way

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OfficeGamer

The moment I read the word "secrets" in the title, George Bluth told George Michael they should keep each other's secret in the episode of Arrested Development I have running in the background. I was like woah.

Anyway I remember that hilarious cult and this should be a lot of fun :D Rockstar just know how to ace parodying urban stuff (Scientology).

I've been an Epsilon for years and I never looked back. Did you know the world is only 157 years old? Thanks to Epsilonism, I now know. Kifflom!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moment I read the word "secrets" in the title, George Bluth told George Michael they should keep each other's secret in the episode of Arrested Development I have running in the background. I was like woah.

Anyway I remember that hilarious cult and this should be a lot of fun :D Rockstar just know how to ace parodying urban stuff (Scientology).

I've been an Epsilon for years and I never looked back. Did you know the world is only 157 years old? Thanks to Epsilonism, I now know. Kifflom!

Thanks to Epsilonism i can hear the trees talk!!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Kifflom be praised!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.