Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Trevor's bounty hunting missions.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

How have people been getting on with these? I found the first one by looking up the location on the physical map that comes with the game. But i'm now on the second one and i have no clue where i have to go. The details you get a really vague. Is there any knack to these missions or is it just a case of driving around until you find the person you are after?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I had to use a faq which had pictures on it to find the targets. I myself am stuck on the Epsilon program side quest where they ask you to find cars but did not mention locations.

eezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm pretty sure there are web site "easter eggs" to help you along, i saw someone posting a map of all the stunt jumps that he found on a ingame website, so i guess there are others. But yeah that shit isn't easy!

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I had to use a faq which had pictures on it to find the targets. I myself am stuck on the Epsilon program side quest where they ask you to find cars but did not mention locations.

Wait, how do you get that side quest?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naru_joe93: When you are Michael go on the internet and search Epsilon program. Donate money to it and answer the questions then a ? should appear on the map. This quest is some fucked up shit but i again had to use a faq to find the cars.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#6 chaser324  Moderator

I managed to find the first bail bond location on my own, but I had to look up the second location in a FAQ. I haven't gotten around to searching for the third yet.

You can purchase a lot of those cars on the fake internet. It's a decent investment of cash, but it's worth it. Kifflom, brother-brother!

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

How do I get these? I talked to Maude and all but I have no idea how I get info for the bounty. I thought about calling her but there was no option for it and she won't pick up her phone.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think i deleted the message maude sent so now i'm screwed with this one lol

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_stay_puft: She should send you an email with the information. If she hasn't... I have no idea. Maybe speak with her again to see if it triggers?

The manual app has a nice zoomable map. It doesn't have the exploration fog and no fog made it easier to pixel hunt the location of the second bounty.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@mister_v: I found the second one with the physical map as well but the third had me stumped and I didn't feel like checking online for it.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By MetalBaofu

For those I just googled for the locations. I had no desire to try and find the location myself from the pictures they give in game.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: In the end i had to look up the second one online. Although weirdly i had already searched the location he was in, but i guess i didn't get close enough. The third one i got easily. It's a pretty well known location if you go exploring. On the fourth one now and i think i have an idea where it is.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13  Edited By MildMolasses

I've done 3 of them so far. I used the physical map for the first two (the second one had a slightly distinct road structure that I found on the map) and the third one I had recognized from have already been in the area. I just got the fourth and haven't tried to find him yet

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I managed to find the first bail bond location on my own, but I had to look up the second location in a FAQ. I haven't gotten around to searching for the third yet.

The third is on top of the mountain near where you get off the tram. He's by a motorcycle and his friend. Be prepared to use a parachute.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've done 3 of them so far. I used the physical map for the first two (the second one had a slightly distinct road structure that I found on the map) and the third one I had recognized from have already been in the area. I just got the fourth and haven't tried to find him yet

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DougQuaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DougQuaid

@mariachimacabre said:

@chaser324 said:

The third is on top of the mountain near where you get off the tram. He's by a motorcycle and his friend. Be prepared to use a parachute.

At what time of the day is the third bounty target at the summit? I've gone up there a few times and he's never there.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried so hard to find them myself... but ended up googling it. The past part is the dialogue though, the hunt is just sport.

Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did all of them sans online help. I didn't even use the physical map you get with the game because that thought never entered my mind. My "secret" (if you wanna call it that) was to jump in a helicopter and just buzz around the north end of the map trying to find locations that match the clue. I screwed up on two of them because I forgot that you could bring them in alive.

The last one is by far the hardest to find. The clue that tipped it off for me was you can see that the road goes from a simple four-lane highway to a four-lane with a road division. There are really only two or three possible locations for this to happen. The vegetation in the picture narrows it down to one end of the map and from there, you can spot it from the sky.

I kinda wish that there was more bounty hunter missions. It was kinda fun cruising the landscape looking for fugitive scum. But then again, it was pretty frustrating at times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.