Trevor's safehouse garage parking?

#1 Posted by probablytuna (3443 posts) -

Ok there seems to be no definitive answer (that I could find), so I want to ask you duders here: where do you park vehicles at Trevor's second safehouse? (This is the Vespucci beach safehouse). And if possible could you attach a photo?

#2 Posted by Humanity (7946 posts) -

@probablytuna: I always parked them by the stairs, under the house. Then again as Trevor I mainly used his truck and that always respawns.

#3 Posted by probablytuna (3443 posts) -

@humanity: Next to the tarp or the two spaces directly under the safehouse? I mean, yeah I drive his truck most of the time as well but I also like storing some vehicles I have acquired over the course of the game. It's a little annoying that Trevor's got the only safehouse that doesn't have an actual garage and they don't label it properly (by having a yellow painted box or something like they did in GTA IV).

#4 Posted by Humanity (7946 posts) -

@humanity: Next to the tarp or the two spaces directly under the safehouse? I mean, yeah I drive his truck most of the time as well but I also like storing some vehicles I have acquired over the course of the game. It's a little annoying that Trevor's got the only safehouse that doesn't have an actual garage and they don't label it properly (by having a yellow painted box or something like they did in GTA IV).

Next to the tarp is where I always parked.

Like this guy (at 1:50 in case it doesn't skip ahead)

#5 Posted by AlecOfTheWest (239 posts) -

Wait until his safehouse after that. I still haven't a clue how to store vehicles there.

#6 Posted by probablytuna (3443 posts) -
#7 Posted by Humanity (7946 posts) -

@probablytuna: Best way to try it is parking some placeholder vehicle there, switching to one of the other guys, doing a side mission, then switching back to Trevor and seeing if it's still there.

#8 Posted by wjb (1551 posts) -

I wonder if it matters. There might be a mission or two without it, but the default vehicles for the characters always spawn back eventually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.