Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Who else does this with the radio?

• 61 results
    McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The music sucks but as trevor I would have to say the Always Pop channel as britney & rhianna seem like good fits. Franklin looks like icecube so always westcoast classics and michael. Hes to cool to listen to music as he is a fatter walter white and listens to the screams of pedestrians as I run them down.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I planned on doing that until I started playing as Trevor and heard how offensively, violently terrible everything on the punk station is. So I spent most of the game listening to the classic rock station, with a bit of soul, funk, "indie", and rap on the side when songs I really like came on. And the talk station, can't forget about how great that always is.

The only song that fits that criteria is the Fear song. Everything else on the punk station is pretty mild, by hardcore standards.

loganwtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I actually do the complete opposite. I love the thought that Franklin is totally into the classic country station and Trevor can't get enough of the candy pop station.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I turn it off.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

This is the first time I leave it on whatever station it was on, unless it is a a song I don't like, which has been pretty rare. When that happens, I got to Radio Los Santos.

Lysergica33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lysergica33

@misogynist_the_klown said:

I kinda think its a little racist you all think/assume the black guy likes rap/hip-hop music. Just sayin'.

Except.. He probably would do. Rap/Hip-Hop is a very big part of black culture.

Anyway, for Franklin I switch between FlyLo, Space FM, West-Coast Classics and Blue Ark. Michael listens to classic rock and a bit of FlyLo, and occasionally some talk radio. Trevor listens to punk and Blaine County FM. Edit: and also the country station on occasion.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cale said:

I always changed it to the talk radio stations regardless of which character I was, until I had heard it all and then usually just turned it off or left it be.

Tend to do the same thing here, and yeah I've pretty much run out of talk radio stuff too haha. Just found their choices with the music weren't that good this time, and at least to me it seemed the variety was more limited. The GTA IV radio selection was probably my favorite.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ShockD

Is it true that this time GTA doesn't support a custom radio station?

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the first half I was, and then for some reason I just started putting it on non-stop pop. I guess it weirdly fits Trevor in a way. That and the talk radio as I havent listened to much of that yet

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

I made Trevor listen to something entirely out of character and he actually screamed and changed the channel to the punk station.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I flip to see if there's a song I really like, and usually default to one of the rap stations if I'm not finding anything. I can't hear the talk shows at all for some reason, so those aren't really an option.

I haven't even unlocked Trevor yet, so. :/

I can hear them but they are REALLY quiet.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

I pretty much keep to West Coast Classics or Radio Mirror Park for all characters. Change to the funk station for when Party All The Time comes on, though. Obviously.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I change the station depending on what I want to hear. After The Germs finish on Radio X, I might pop over to West Coast Classics for some NWA, then switch it up to Los Santos Rock Radio for some Queen.

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
    planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I planned on doing that until I started playing as Trevor and heard how offensively, violently terrible everything on the punk station is.

Hey. Adolescents are on that station. So fuck off is what I'm saying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.