Could Grant Collier have saved Modern Warfare 2 PC? what happened

#1 Posted by raikoh05 (421 posts) -
#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

Saved? The petition failed, didn't you hear?

#3 Posted by raikoh05 (421 posts) -
@TooWalrus: what do you mean saved? what happened to Grant Collier, thats what I want to know. they also havent commented much if at all on the petition or the pc community in general.
#4 Edited by Azteris (810 posts) -
@raikoh05 said:

" @TooWalrus: what do you mean saved? what happened to Grant Collier, thats what I want to know. they also havent commented much if at all on the petition or the pc community in general. "

"The PC version of Modern Warfare 2 has actually outsold the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in it's first week", IW's Robert Bowling posted on the company's message boards. "Making it the most successful PC version." 

http://kotaku.com/5409738/modern-warfare-2-selling-just-fine-on-pc  

They're was also an earlier story in which Activision stated they weren't worried by the PC peition. We can now see why.
#5 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

The PC version of Modern Warfare 2 is the most played game on Steam for a few days now.  It's the most successful PC Call of Duty ever.  I've seen numbers on Steam of about ~100K simultaneous, which is a good deal.  No, the PC version doesn't need saved at all.

#6 Edited by raikoh05 (421 posts) -
@Diamond: it doesn't need to be "saved", it needs to be fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMfTR8PBrsE
nearly all of the things he talks about no longer exist, they are not acting in response to what pc gamers actually want.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.