Gravity Crash Is Launching Worldwide On Tuesday!!!

#1 Edited by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Gravity Crash Looks Like This, Except You Can Make Your Own Levels.
Hurrah! Sony's making a welcome return to the ol' "Play Create Share" genre with the Just Add Water developed dual-stick shooter this Tuesday. There'll be a demo too, apparently.

If you don't know, Gravity Crash is basically Geometry Wars with a "Create your own level section" built in. It'll cost $9.99/£6.29.

Anyone excited for it? Who's going to buy it/try the demo?

:) I've been waiting forever and saw the forum for the game was DEAD so, HELLO, here I am.
#2 Posted by GunstarRed (5448 posts) -
Wow this game looks kinda awesome looks like Sub terrania with a Geometry wars sheen.... needs more minature scientists to pick up!
#3 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

The only thing I'm really interested in this one is the soundtrack by Cold Storage (made the original WipEout soundtrack).  I'll try the demo, but I think Pixeljunk Shooter is probably bound to be a better game, but we'll see.

#4 Posted by Milkman (17312 posts) -

This looks fantastic. I'm really excited to see how this turns out.

#5 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Shame the forums are dead looks promising.
If they get a proper trailer out on sites, could be have potential.

#6 Posted by Bouke (1402 posts) -

I'm interested in this game, it looks cool! Jeff and Ryan were positive in the quicklook.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.