Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gravity Rush

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 09, 2012

An open world action-adventure game in which players take control of Kat, an amnesiac who finds herself in a strange city with a black cat... and the power to manipulate gravity.

Gravity Rush..

DreamAgain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DreamAgain

What exactly is this game? I've watched some videos on it.. is it a 3rd person action game? Linear? Open World? An RPG , Kingdom Hearts-esque?

Thanks

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ShadowSkill11

From what I've seen it looks to be Kingdom hearts like but you affect gravity with the Vitas built in motion sensors.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    DreamAgain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DreamAgain

@FluxWaveZ: Honestly that really didn't answer any of my questions. Linear? Open World? RPG leveling system, new gears items etc? I understand it's 3rd person and you use gravity..

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By biospank

from the demo its linear action game with puzzles where you use gravity. If you could wait til the 9th I could tell more because then it will launch in japan and I will buy it to see for myself if its like the demo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.