The Grayson Hunt wiki last edited by Deusoma on 11/22/13 07:21PM
View full history
Grayson Hunt was part of a team called Dead Echo used to supposedly assassinate drug lords and mass murderers. On routine mission with his friend Ishi
, Gray discovers that he had actually been killing innocent civilians. Disgusted by the fact that his hands are tainted with blood of innocents, Gray and his team decide to go AWOL, becoming space pirates with the intent of one day killing General Sarrano, who ordered the killings.
Ten years later, Grayson finds Sarrano's ship near the planet Stygia, a former resort world. Being drunk and filled with rage, Grayson decides to attack despite overwhelming odds. In the end both ships are heavily damaged and crash land on the nearby planet. Everyone survives except Ishi, who is seriously injured and requires bionic replacement parts. Grayson leaves the ship to find an energy cell powerful enough for Ishi's surgery, encountering hostile mutants along the way. When Grayson comes back with energy cell Ishi's surgery, the mutants ambush and kill the other members of Grayson's crew, leaving only Grayson and Ishi alive. Deciding to blow up their wrecked ship, they barely survive and decide to chase after Sarrano and his ship so they can escape from the dangerous planet, despite Ishi's concerns over Grayson's willingness to sacrifice everything (and everyone) to fulfill his mission of vengeance against Sarrano.
- Name: Grayson Hunt
- Age: 30
- Height: 6'0
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Birthplace: Unknown
- Job: Captain of the Battleliner Galleon Spectre, Ex-leader of Dead Echo
- Military Experience: Central Unit
- Specialty: Confident killing machine
- Status: MIA
Grayson Hunt is voiced by Steven Blum
and Spike Spiegel
- You scared the dick off me!
- What the dick?!
- Where did this giant dick come from ?
- Hey dicktits! This game ain't going to pre-order it's self HA-HA-HAAA!!!
- Rise and shine, birthday bear!
- Here comes Butterdick Jones and his heavenly asshole machine!
- It's a murder party, starring me!
- I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker, but I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered.
- Sluggo's pissing on the angels, friend.
- Hey, you wanna make-out? Just two gruff, military-hardened dudes sitting in an elevator snuggling-out their woes in a totally hetero way.
- I predict an imminent getting the f*ck outta' here !
- Oh, c*ck-f*cker rimjob piece-of-shit! We're right back were we started!
- Look at that - All this exposure to radiation has turned our good general into a giant pussy!
- I feel as though I should make a witty comment here....