PSN Issues, anyone else having the same problem?

#1 Posted by VirtuaXav (450 posts) -

I had been meaning to download Greed Corp after seeing the Quick Look EX Brad and Ryan did for it a while back... 
I finally did, but when trying to install it the installation always stalled at 14%. 

Did anyone else have the same problem? And if you did... how did you fix it?

#2 Posted by eroticfishcake (7787 posts) -

I don't really know since I haven't used my PS3 for a short while but have you tried downloading the game again and reinstalling it?

#3 Posted by VirtuaXav (450 posts) -

@eroticfishcake Yea I tried that, dude... still got nothin.

#4 Posted by VirtuaXav (450 posts) -

I also tried resetting the PS3 back to default settings... didn't work either. 
Has anyone else got some help for me?

#5 Edited by fugie7 (1109 posts) -
@xavmeese: first thing have you check all your connection to your ps3 and your router? What help me with this problem was i turn off the media sever. go to settings, scroll down until you hit network settings. then scroll down until you reach media sever click that to turn it off. try this it might work.
#6 Posted by VirtuaXav (450 posts) -

Nah dude, didn't work either. 
Doesn't look like anyone can help me here anyway, I'll probs just call Sony tomorrow and see what happens...

#7 Posted by Tebbit (4480 posts) -

I brought it a few weeks ago, and it installed fine. The only issue I have is that nobody plays online :( 
Add me if you eventually get this game installed, and we can have some games! PSN ID is Tebbit. 

As for your issue, try doing it while signed in / out of psn. Good luck!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.