Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Green Day: Rock Band

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jun 08, 2010

Green Day: Rock Band is Harmonix's second installment in their flagship series' band-centric spin-off, and exclusively features the work of the highly-popular punk-rock group Green Day.

Stage show recreation is awesome!

Necrothug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Necrothug

So I played through most of Green Day Rock Band this afternoon. If you enjoy either Green Day or Rock Band you will have a lot of fun playing this game, but on to my topic. 

Last year I had the pleasure of attending a show from the 21st Century Breakdown tour and to my surprise, the recreation of the stage show for these songs in Green Day Rock Band is nearly perfect. Both layers of video screens are reproduced and actually show the same video from the actual concert. Also, the use of pyrotechnics is amazingly close to what I remember from the show.

For me, this attention to detail has greatly increased the level of fun I'm having with this game.  Kudos to the developers for their attention to detail!

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By RawknRo11a

yea, similar situation with the stuff for the American Idiot songs. Saw a show during that concert and the stage/pyrotechnics were similar as well.  

I grew up listening to Green Day so this game was a must for me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.