Greg Kasavin has a new job

• 0 results
#-49 Posted by Se7enthSamurai (83 posts) -

It's cool what they're doing with the whole video series thing. Also, it's great to see Greg back around these parts, always looked up to his stuff when he was working for gamespot.

#-48 Posted by jakob187 (21671 posts) -
@Andorski said:
" Finally I can say that Spec Ops: The Line looks pretty mediocre and cliche without feeling like a jack-ass. "
I remember when people said that about Dead Space too.  Look how that turned out. 

I'm still excited for Spec Ops: The Line, with or without Greg attached to it.  Kasavin was never the reason I was interested in it, but rather the direction that they are taking that game in with a very stark and gritty...kind of fucked-up and mentally abusive...direction. 

Good luck to Mr. Kasavin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.