Greg Kasavin was rad

• 58 results
#51 Posted by BaZ2 (4 posts) -
Sleepy_Insomniac said:
"I'm surprised he hasn't surfaced amidst this site being launched.  I hope he makes an appearance on the podcast when the games he's working on start coming out.
"
I second this very much so.  Make it happen Giant Bomb!
#52 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (330 posts) -

How did Jeffs post get modded?

#53 Posted by eduardo (356 posts) -

Indeed he is very rad. Anybody here catch his Command School YouTube monthly shows? Those are awesome! :)

#54 Posted by Kohe321 (3522 posts) -

As Milkman said, Greg is still rad. His reviews were top notch...

#55 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11474 posts) -

Jeff, Greg and Rich made gamespot for me back in the day.  Greg and Jeff both did solid reviews (though Greg's 9/10 perfect dark zero was unnerving) while Rich was the media master, with On the Spot, the Hotspot, and all of Alex's gimmicky video reviews

#56 Posted by Shadow71 (191 posts) -

Greg was awesome, he sure made up for that crumby Gerstmann guy or whatever his name was.

[/sarcasm]

#57 Posted by Stange (18 posts) -

Wow what's up with Jeffs deleted comment?

#58 Edited by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -
Stange said:
"Wow what's up with Jeffs deleted comment?"
I'm intrigued also.
Maybe it was an off the cuff remark at all the Greg love.  Is Jeff jealous that even after all these years, and after acquiring his own site, he still sits in the shadow of his old master and mentor Greg K. Soon Jeff you too can be as good as Greg... maybe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.