Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Greg Kasavin

Person » credited in 11 games

Former game journalist Greg Kasavin is currently the Creative Director of Supergiant Games, developer of Bastion. He has previously worked at 2K, EA LA, and was Editor-in-Chief of GameSpot.

How good was greg at fighting games?

Avatar image for imayellowfellow
    imayellowfellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By imayellowfellow

I remember during one of the episodes of getting to know gamespot aaron thomas asked one of the staff who he thot was the best at video games and he said greg and jeff were both the best at fighting games...

but i remember during Greg's sendoff on On the Spot jeff totally destroyed him in Tekken Dark Resurrection

michaelP4o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By michaelP4o

I remember watching him fight against the computer on Street Fighter 2, and he was certainly pretty good, and guess who he was fighting? Sagat! He's very broken in SF2, and his A.I spams Tiger moves like there's no tomorrow. He was able to beat him pretty easily.

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By calf_exercises

Yer I think greg was a street fighter sort of kid and I think Jeff has always been a huge fan of tekken. But I'm sure that both of them could kick my ass in any fighting game.

BTW how long untill tekken 6, I really want that game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.