3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

The return of the GRID franchise isn't as ground-breaking, but it is still a great racer. 0

Looking back at the huge catalogue of racing games that came out in the 7th generation of console gaming, I would say that Codemasters’ original GRID was certainly up there as one of my favourites. GRID was filled with variety and excitement, and it ended up being an addictive track race that looked gorgeous at its time of release. We must not forget that GRID was solely responsible for the fantastic idea of being able to rewind back a few seconds to correct a mistake in a race, thanks to its Fl...

My Thoughts of Grid 2 & 1080p Gameplay Footage 0

Codemasters Racing have made great racing games in it's day, even the first GRID brought us new features like the rewind feature, and having great detailed cockpit views. It seems for whatever reason, Codemasters Racing decided to make the control and feel of the automobiles more Arcady, and removed the highly detailed cockpit views. Codemasters Racing says only 5% of players used the GRID 1 Cockpit view, thus it's not cost effective to include them. This in my opinion makes the game feel like i...