Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GRID Autosport

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 24, 2014

Catering more closely to the core fanbase, Codemasters promises for a more responsive release after listening to fan feedback. This is the next game in the GRID series and descendant of TOCA Touring Cars.

Should I get it?

ObsideonDarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I am a huge fan of Codemasters. I loved the first GRID. I heavily disliked GRID 2 and so when I heard they were making a new GRID game I was somewhat interested.

I just wanted to find out from people who are playing GRID Autosport if I should get it and if it's better than the train wreck that was, GRID 2.

Avatar image for snakevsgiantbomb
    SnakeVSGiantBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SnakeVSGiantBomb

@obsideondarman: I didn't played much of GRID 1(mostly because I didn't liked the handling), and GRID 2 wasn't so bad. As far as Autosport it's a decent game(with too many races if you ask me).I would say it's more like first GRID with some systems from 2.Overall if you hungry for some good racing,I would recommend it, just don't expect it blow your mind.

ObsideonDarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for snakevsgiantbomb
    SnakeVSGiantBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obsideondarman: no problem my steam name is Gardless, so if you want to race online I am up for it.

ObsideonDarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snakevsgiantbomb: I'd love to get it on PC some day but for now it seems like I'm gonna get it for PS3. I'll happily add you on Steam though. There's bound to be some other games we both own we can play together sometime.

Vestigial_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@obsideondarman: It's got a great diving model once you choose the assists you want, in addition there is a giant selection of cars and tracks to play around with so there's plenty to do. Seriously there is a HUGE amount of content and each of the disciplines plays pretty differently so you probably won't get bored for a while.

I enjoy the way it plays (which is VERY different to GRID 2) but I put like 120 hours into GRID 2 so perhaps I'm not the person you want to listen to.

ramenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my. Just watching the Need for Speed movie right now (surprisingly not that bad) and I'm looking for a video game racing itch. Really considering giving this game a whirl. Yep, that's all I had to say.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.