4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

The king of tracks 0

Although the world of track started to make me bored, I am so eager to try this one because of being a gamer/follower of Grid since the first release of it. In Grid 2 the drift races were really good and i was getting back to past with them, to the time of NFS Underground 2 and I have to say that i'm so excited about what kind of races being in it. Actually these kind of races are clear but new places and locations are worthy to see. Anyway, no need more words and time to speed up rightnow. Come...

A Timeshared Wheelhouse 0

I'm not a motorsports fan, but every few years I get a hankering for a good racing game--probably because I played so much F-Zero on the SNES as a kid.There's a certain appeal to chasing after mathematical perfection while thumbing one's nose at the limits of space-time. In a pure race, you have only your wits--and, well, the mechanical works of art representing the pinnacle of human locomotion help too. (This is why Mario Kart, with its muddied waters, is just a "driving" game--not "Real Racing...