Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GRID

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Jun 03, 2008

GRID is a franchise "reboot" of the TOCA Race Driver series, originally called Race Driver One. GRID uses an engine modified upon DiRT's Neon engine; called the EGO engine. It takes a more arcade-style approach to the series along with plenty other new features/changes.

GRID

sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sjhujh

I've been playing GRID for my racing fix for a good long while...  

I was wondering If there were any other racing games on the PS3 or PC that I should check out? My mate lent me Shift for the PC and I really wasn't fussed by it. Is there anything I've missed or should I just wait for GT 5 to come out....

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

DiRT 2.  
    get it. NOW 

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Griddler

Burnout Paradise.

sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sjhujh

Didn't really like the demo of DiRT 2 that I played. I haven't liked many of the recent Rally games, the old Colin McCrae Rally games were better I thought... 

Burnout paradise is a possibility, the online is pretty awesome. But I'm looking for something a bit less arcade-y than Burnout 

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kmdrkul

Project Gotham Racing 4, but personally I think GRID blows it out of the water.

sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sjhujh

Unfortunately I don't have a Xbox 360... Otherwise I'd be playing Forza3... 

Although Christmas is almost here so maybe I can wrangle one out of the family... 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.