Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guacamelee!

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

Guacamelee! is a side-scrolling Metroidvania style game featuring a luchador on a quest through dual worlds to save El Presidente's daughter.

The fourth orb...

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

...would make a good Breaking Brad video.

Not that masocore platformers don't have their place in society, but that's an hour I'd rather not repeat. My dualshock now holds enough beads of sweat and flakes of skin to successfully clone me.

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SpaceRunaway

Once you have it down though, it's such a great feeling. When I got the orbs again in hard mode, I think that section took me around 4 minutes.

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

My mistake, it's actually the fifth orb that was the awful one.

My first time around on the actual fourth orb was pretty hard, but it was because I didn't have all the abilities. After asking around and finding out I wasn't ready for it yet, I left it for a while and the second attempt turned out to be a breeze. Kind of.

But yes, the fifth one is a real bastard. Also think it's odd that the penultimate screen of that is probably the hardest thing in the game, making the screen after that ridiculously easy in comparison.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.