Guardian Heroes coming to XBLA this fall

#1 Posted by bibamatt (1089 posts) -
#2 Posted by Fish_Face_McGee (475 posts) -

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

My favorite Saturn game is coming to XBLA. I'm not sure it's physically possible for my body to contain more joy.
#3 Posted by Vonocourt (2149 posts) -

Holy shit, I apologize for the expletives...but this is just too fucking awesome!

#4 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

this is like the biggest HOLY SHIT moment of the year for me, gaming wise, bar none. No other announcement could excite me so much, one of the best games ever gets a HD remake?

#5 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Oooooh nice.

#6 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

I've never played it, but from reading about it it sounds fantastic. I love beat-em-ups, especially ones that try to throw in any sort of story, like Yakuza. 

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Is Treasure just setting up shop on Xbox Live Arcade? First Ikaruga, then Radaint Silvergun, then Bangai-O, and now Guardian Heroes. Can we expect a sequel to Dynamite Headdy? Or at least a tutorial on how the hell Rakugaki Showtime works?

#8 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

Zing. Awesome game, got the original with a Tap.

#9 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -
@bibamatt: 

Prices actually do go up on occasion, some games create ardent fans willing to pay well for the originals, sometimes when they don't even own the console it's meant for.
#10 Posted by JustKamToo (703 posts) -

Oh nice, looks like I no longer need to keep thinking about picking up my old Saturn that's somewhere at my mums.

#11 Posted by Stete (748 posts) -

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#12 Posted by Vonocourt (2149 posts) -
@JustKamToo said:
" Oh nice, looks like I no longer need to keep thinking about picking up my old Saturn that's somewhere at my mums. "
Isn't your avatar from a Treasure game that was pulled for licensing issues or something?
#13 Posted by JustKamToo (703 posts) -
@Vonocourt: Why yes, yes it is;

http://www.giantbomb.com/rakugaki-showtime/61-21216/
I keep my copy nice and safe.
#14 Posted by DefAde (264 posts) -

Totally awesome news... agree that it's one of the best things i've heard all year

#15 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

Wooo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.