A Lincolncast interview with Josh Foreman (Episode 34)
This week you finally get to hear our lengthy interview with Josh Foreman, Arenanet environment artist extraordinaire. For those who don't know of him, he's worked on both Guild Wars games with recent claims to fame being the Halloween celebrations (eg. designing the Halloween jumping puzzle) and the Wintersday Airship.
But in the end it's still kindof a normal episode of The Lincolncast as well. Just with, uno, someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
Streaming Embed (audio only):
Music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance
Featured Members:, , , ,
Run time: 2:05:20
- We talk to Josh about The Hobbit, Games vs Movies, what he's been playing and (of course), Cosplay.
- GW2 stuff starts at 43 mins (though there's some of it through the beginning too)
- We ask a mess of community questions, and hear about Josh's past, present and future.
- Want to find out more about the Lion's Arch statue? A mysterious room? Never-before-heard details behind some of the city designs? Tune in!
- Josh's game company, Breath of Life Art Studio. KEEP TRACK OF THEM!
- Josh has a youtube channel where he's been putting up some great stuff - check it out!
- Dear Nintendo, my life is a god damn mess (A feature by Seanbaby)
Liked the show? Subscribe!