A Lincolncast interview with Josh Foreman (Arenanet Artist)

#1 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2562 posts) -

A Lincolncast interview with Josh Foreman (Episode 34)

This week you finally get to hear our lengthy interview with Josh Foreman, Arenanet environment artist extraordinaire. For those who don't know of him, he's worked on both Guild Wars games with recent claims to fame being the Halloween celebrations (eg. designing the Halloween jumping puzzle) and the Wintersday Airship.

But in the end it's still kindof a normal episode of The Lincolncast as well. Just with, uno, someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Streaming Embed (audio only):

Show Notes

Music: "The Pentagon" by The Hamster Alliance

Featured Members: , , , ,

Run time: 2:05:20

Topics:

• We talk to Josh about The Hobbit, Games vs Movies, what he's been playing and (of course), Cosplay.
  • GW2 stuff starts at 43 mins (though there's some of it through the beginning too)
  • We ask a mess of community questions, and hear about Josh's past, present and future.
  • Want to find out more about the Lion's Arch statue? A mysterious room? Never-before-heard details behind some of the city designs? Tune in!

Josh's Plugs:

Direct Download:

Podbean Direct Download Link

Liked the show? Subscribe!

iTunes | RSS

#2 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

Wow, are we like ... famous now?

#3 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2562 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

No.

#4 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic: Are you like ... famous now? I mean, more famous than you already were before. I saw a billboard of you outside my local supermarket. Bricks were shat.

#5 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

@Subjugation: WHAT ABOUT ME? DID YOU SEE ME?

#6 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2562 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

@selfconfessedcynic: Are you like ... famous now? I mean, more famous than you already were before. I saw a billboard of you outside my local supermarket. Bricks were shat.

Well yes of course.

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Subjugation: WHAT ABOUT ME? DID YOU SEE ME?

SHUTUP NOONE WAS TALKING TO YOU. IN FACT I AM SHOUTING THIS AT MY MONITOR WITH NO INTENTION OF ADDRESSING YOU.

#7 Posted by shinboy630 (1140 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

We are, you aren't.

BOOM.

#8 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -
@shinboy630 SHOTS FIRED!
#9 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3308 posts) -

Hang on, this guy worked on Putt-Putt? No wonder I love Guild Wars so much.

#10 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

@Dark_Lord_Spam: That was pretty much my response. I remember playing the shit out of Putt-Putt back in the day.

#11 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3308 posts) -

@Dourin: All I'm saying is...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.