Account Linking Is Now Available

#1 Posted by Jack_Lafayette (3458 posts) -

Head on over to to the site using this handy text, log in with your GW2 credentials, and the rest should be self-explanatory (if it doesn't immediately take you to the linking process, there's an option on the left to do so). 

Hooray! 
#2 Edited by SamStrife (1286 posts) -

Well it turns out I was automatically linked to an account...but not the account I wanted to be linked to. Rather than been linked to the launch day GW1 account I had I'm linked to one I bought in a steam sale less than 6 months ago...great.

EDIT: That picture is pretty awesome though.

#3 Posted by Adamsons (873 posts) -

Congratulations! You have successfully linked your Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 accounts. In doing so, you now have access to the exciting rewards awaiting you inside the Hall of Monuments. The following Guild Wars 2 account information will now be used to log in to both Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2:

:D

#4 Posted by DeeGee (2139 posts) -

Uh ... I linked my account when I first created it. This is new?

#5 Posted by Maystack (902 posts) -

@DeeGee: Some people may have used a different email address than their original account. I guess this means they can now link them.

#6 Posted by project343 (2838 posts) -

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Now that's a Quaggan I can get behind.

#7 Posted by MrMazz (1030 posts) -

IT is done managed to get 6 points in mine without really trying it's good enough for all of the HOM Heritage armor which is all I really cared about in the first place. Worst thing they do is throw it all up on the Gem shop in a year or so.

#8 Posted by Turkalurch (198 posts) -

Sweet!

Also I didn't notice this before if it was available, but apparently you can change your Account Name on the "Edit Profile" page. That's convenient.

#9 Posted by Jack_Lafayette (3458 posts) -
@project343 said:

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Now that's a Quaggan I can get behind.

That's gross and probably illegal in Rata Sum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.