Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Can't buy guild wars 2

eylenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eylenn

For some reason I can't Pre-purchase guild wars 2 on their website.

When i try to buy it with a credit card it says "The credit card information you entered was invalid. Please try again.". I have gone through it again and again and the information is valid.

This is kinda annoying when I want to buy it before tomorrow. But it looks like i have to get it on Monday. With only 9hours and 30 minutes to go.

Edit: My card works on steam at least, I can add 5 bucks to my steam account. uhm....

Forum_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Forum_User
    Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

I use to have weird issues with shopping in the GW1 in-game store with my purchases being flagged as a potentially fraudulent charge and subsequently getting blocked, so you might want to double-check to make sure that isn't happening.

demarcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By demarcon

Just get it off of Amazon, they send you everything right away and you get a $5 credit,

eylenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eylenn

@Forum_User: Man I'm surprised that Iceland is on that list.

eylenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By eylenn

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Yeah I'will call my bank tomorrow and see, but it will then be too late to pre purchase for the 3 day early thing, I think.

but I think I'm not in a hurry, got many game in steam backlog and dark souls and darksiders 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdb69f34ac28
    deactivated-5cdb69f34ac28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@eylenn Where do you live? The USA? China? (edit: You're from Iceland? I just saw that)

I know that some people in China have been having this issue (I live/work in China right now). I'm surprise my boss hasn't run up to me and tried to talk about Guild Wars 2 yet. He did that with a couple of other games since I began working here. For a 40+ year old principal, he is really into games. But I guess we're all starting to get up there. Jeff will be 40 in about 3 more years.

eylenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By eylenn

@Ariketh: No I'm from Iceland. I'm going to check my bank later today if the website is blocked for me

p2modern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By p2modern

@Xtrminatr: Im not in America, so Amazon does not accept it.

: They does not sell those in Asia? :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.