First Trailer

#1 Edited by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -

I must say I'm a huge fan of the art used in the trailer.
#2 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2089 posts) -

im glad to see some in game stuff too, this game is looking fantastic right now, 2010/2011 can't round soon enough...

the main website has the 1080p version for download XD.

#3 Edited by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Wow looks friggin awesome! 
and I totally seen a playable Polar Bear race, I call it, you hear it heard first.

#4 Posted by SamFo (1514 posts) -

Im just glad it exists. I was seriously doubting it there for a while

#5 Edited by Cerza (1653 posts) -

DAMN you beat me to it! I was just about to post this. 

Anyway, the game looks super slick. I feel the hundreds of hours I'll be investing in this slipping away even now. I can't wait for this game!!!

#6 Posted by Rinkalicous (1339 posts) -

This trailer totally re-kindled my levels of 'Pumped' for the game. Also, judging by the art work right at the end, Sylvaris are going to be badass. I was going to be a human, but then I saw how awesome they are and now I've changed my mind.

#7 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" Wow looks friggin awesome! and I totally seen a playable Polar Bear race, I call it, you hear it heard first. "
That's the Norn, they were also in Eye of the North (an expansion to the original game)
They're a race of giant-ish humans with the ability to turn into spirit animals.  So no, you didn't hear it here first, we heard it almost two years ago.  :P
#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -
@WinterSnowblind said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
" Wow looks friggin awesome! and I totally seen a playable Polar Bear race, I call it, you hear it heard first. "
That's the Norn, they were also in Eye of the North (an expansion to the original game) They're a race of giant-ish humans with the ability to turn into spirit animals.  So no, you didn't hear it here first, we heard it almost two years ago.  :P "
Oh haha, I loved Guild Wars, Eye of The North is the only expansion I didn't purchase, I was kind of worn out after Nightfall.
#9 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

That was a brilliant trailer, seriously psyched to see this game released.

#10 Posted by EnchantedEcho (738 posts) -

I nearly fogot about GW2, I wish it could come sooner. The trailer got me so pumped for the release. 1000+ hours on the original, I can't wait to get into GW2.

#11 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

This may be old, but I just booted up Guild Wars after awhile without playing it and the first thing I saw was this. I don't know how I missed it, but now I am even more stoked for Guild Wars 2.

#12 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

ya no sorry i aint leavin WoW for this, plus by then we will know what Blizzards next MMO is maybe even be close to playing it.

#13 Edited by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -
@TomA said:

" ya no sorry i aint leavin WoW for this, plus by then we will know what Blizzards next MMO is maybe even be close to playing it. "

I've tried both Guild Wars and WoW*. While WoW satisfied me for a while, if Blizzard's next MMO is anything like WoW, I won't be buying it.

*Edit

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.