Free Hat (Not McCoy!)

#1 Edited by Seppli (9730 posts) -

Free Hat is a reference to episode 88 of South Park. It's also a feature! In Guild Wars 2! Free Hat! It's going to look a little something like this...

*only early adopters buying Guild Wars 2 up to the 12th of September will be able to show the casual pleb who's boss with FREE HAT. So go get!

I guess it's a sign of things to come. Soon there will be G-String Micro-Bikinis for 20 bucks in the store... and I don't mind it at all. I enjoy watching girls in Micro-Bikinis, not wearing them. Keep it classy is overrated, as long as it's not buy to win. Peace out!

#2 Posted by MB (11294 posts) -

@Seppli: I don't know what you were thinking linking that bikini video to the forums. Edited.

#3 Posted by Sanity (1852 posts) -

Lol... was just about to add NSFW ( =

Hat looks cool.

#4 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1324 posts) -

I'm trying to picture this on a Charr and I keep giggling.

#5 Posted by UssjTrunks (534 posts) -

@MB said:

@Seppli: I don't know what you were thinking linking that bikini video to the forums. Edited.

Mods always ruin the fun.

#6 Posted by Turkalurch (197 posts) -

Can I have a REAL Free Hat? Or is that out of the question these days?

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (13832 posts) -

@MB: Are bikini's really too risque? There are tons of games with bikini screenshots in the wiki. I mean that's not even just considering the general scantily cladness of many video game heroines in general.

#8 Posted by wjb (1551 posts) -

Time to bring in #hatjudge.

#9 Posted by Forum_User (310 posts) -

I get to break the fourth wall with my head!

#10 Posted by Ariketh (606 posts) -

@Turkalurch said:

Can I have a REAL Free Hat? Or is that out of the question these days?

I'm with you on the real free hats.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.