Free Trial Event November 15-18

#1 Posted by fluxbit (125 posts) -

I know I'm coming in pretty late to the free trial period, but I'd be interested in checking out the game if any fellow giantbomb duders have an invite they would throw my way. If it asks for an email, send it to "me" at GMail.

Thanks

#2 Edited by Dark_Lord_Spam (3157 posts) -

I've got a couple left. That's xxxxxxxxx, right?

Oh, and anyone who wants the other can just PM me their e-mail for it. All gone.

#3 Posted by fluxbit (125 posts) -

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Yes, exactly.

#4 Posted by ajamafalous (11852 posts) -
@Dark_Lord_Spam: I'm pretty sure he wrote it like that to dodge web crawlers looking for email addresses. Way to go blowing up his spot!
#5 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3157 posts) -

@ajamafalous: That's what I get for reading forums in the middle of the night.

@fluxbit: Sent!

#6 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Yep, I have a couple too so feel free to PM me as well and I will send you an invite.

#7 Posted by fluxbit (125 posts) -

@Dark_Lord_Spam: Thanks x2.

#8 Edited by fluxbit (125 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

@Dark_Lord_Spam: I'm pretty sure he wrote it like that to dodge web crawlers looking for email addresses. Way to go blowing up his spot!

Preeeeeetty much! haha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.