Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

GamesCom - Comprehensive 40min Developer Walkthrough (All in One)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

This high quality steady cam HD video sums up pretty much everything ArenaNet is showing-off at GamesCom this year. Guess most other media will be just some variation of this. So I'm just gonna dump this one here for the lazy who ain't got the nerve to dig through the tons of shaky cam youtube footage. We might get a Direct Feed version somewhere down the line, which would be even more awesome; though this is likely as good as it gets. Enjoy!

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By coakroach

Thats it.   
    *slams fist on table*
    I'm getting a new PC when I get back to Australia. 

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MezZa

After watching all of these gamescom videos I went from being slightly intrigued to full on hyped.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Seppli

Dang - just got around to watching this in its entirety and it was way lamer than I expected. That dude just talked too much and showed too little. Hopefully there'll be a better 'comprehensive walkthrough' than this.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

Eh, I appreciate that they put these comprehensive demos up to show to people who are unfamiliar with the game.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Seppli

Dark_Lord_Spam found another 40min video which shows more gameplay and has less babbling. Some comprehensive Charr Warrior gameplay. Awesome.

Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Adamsons
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Seppli

Another version of the official developer walkthrough demo. Very high quality steady cam footage and a better speaker. Oddly enough, it starts out with an offscreen version of the GC11 trailer. They should have cut that out, but that's true for scores of the videos out of GC.

Comprehensive Developer Demo Walkthrough HQ Steady Cam Part 1 (RECOMMENDED)

Comprehensive Developer Demo Walkthrough HQ Steady Cam Part 2 (RECOMMENDED)   

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.