Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Giant Bomb Guild Redux

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thurbleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@squidc00kie you don't have to transfer unless you really, really, really wanna do world vs world with us on Yaks Bend. You can just guest on the server whenever you want to do PvE, SPvP, and dungeons with people in the guild while being on another server.

squiDc00kiE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By squiDc00kiE

@thurbleton: Oh okay thanks. Not quite sure how guesting works but my account name is "squid cookie.3679"

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd love to join if the guild is still active. penguin zombies.9305 is my account name.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#105  Edited By BaneFireLord

While I don't know how much time I'll end up devoting to GW2, what with potentially being away from my gaming PC for a month in a few days and then returning to school shortly after I get back (plus GTAV coming out pretty soon after that), I would love to be part of the GB guild if it's still active. ID is banefirelord.3457. I'm just starting to play today, though ($33 Amazon sale was too good to pass up), so it'll definitely be a while before I can really be much of a help or particularly active member.

IcySandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yeah, I saw the 33$ Amazon sale as well. It seems like there's still people playing it. ID is IcySandman.9285

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@icysandman: @banefirelord: Both added! Don't worry so much about speed-leveling to join the guild. Plenty of other people will be hanging out in lowbie zones, so just check the roster every once in a while and group up with duders who are near you. You could also take an asura gate to another member's capital and help them out in their beginner zones, with the added benefit of getting a head-start on your map completion. Finally, many living story events auto-level you to 80 so that you can participate, and you'll typically run into a bunch of other members doing the same content after its release.

Welcome to the guild!

SenseMotive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username: wildblindfire.6192

Hello! I'd love to join Lincoln Force! I got GW2 when it came out and lost interest quickly, but I've gotten back into the game after hearing about the frequent updates. I'm a low level but thankfully the game seems to be a lot less about your level, thanks to the scaling and such. I think joining the Force would greatly improve my enjoyment and dedication to the game. turkey turkey turkey!

Jangowuzhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jangowuzhere.3192

I'd like to join Lincoln Force. I have been mostly soloing this game so far, but I have been wanting to join a guild recently. I don't post much on these forums, but I do come to giantbomb regularly and I am familiar with the community here.

pyroisgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey! I'd like to join! My id is XiongMao.2873

I'm not the most active on the forums but I've been around for quite a while. My favorite moments would have to be the bomb crew trying all of the crazy drinks on the arrow pointing down/bombcast, when Ryan was talking about stabbin' dudes (like uh uh uh uh uh!), or the first big live live show. Also Patrick and his hotdog suit haha.

Anyway, looking forward to joining with you guys.

Also, turkey turkey turkey

Zepeleptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I would love to get an invite! I have been listening to the Bombcast for a few years now! My favorite bombcast moments are probably Shix and Jaffe from E3. I can't wait for Sheven!

Zepeleptic.4701

Turkey Turkey Turkey!!!

Avatar image for oneupthextraman
    oneupthextraman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I wish to join! My account name is delta knight.4371.

Oh, and turkey turkey turkey.

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would like to join! my account name is KillerKurt.7495

turkey turkey turkey

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette
    xSeanZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alrighty, I need another invite back to the guild. Definitely do not want to get back into this game alone, and I am definitely getting back into it again lol

Cigaro.6518

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently just transferred over to Yak's bend so I can join this guild and do WvW for the Lincoln Force :P

Would love to join this guild. I'm only level 5 right now since I had to delete my characters -_-.

My account:

lettuceman.5620

Turkey Turkey Turkey

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@lettuceman44: genuinely curious, if you just transferred servers, why did you have to delete your characters? Also, added you.

JNeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinboy630: I didn't want to pay money, it was something like 1800 gems to transfer. Too much in my opinion. So I deleted my characters to transfer to Yak's Bend for free.

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By lettuceman44

^Just realized I posted with my brothers account haha.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea no regrets though. Yak's Bend already seems like a better server than Gates of Madness. Like, I actually saw a substantial amount of low level players playing!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I just started playing this game again about two weeks ago after playing for the first two weeks after launch and then dropping it. I'm new to 80/endgame so I'm looking for dudes to help show me around dungeons and fractals. I'm in the overflow guild (for being inactive, obv), but since it's full of inactives, I and my roommate are literally always the only two people online, lol.

Brostradamus.1926

Also I read everything, so turkey turkey turkey.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#123  Edited By Samaritan

Hey duders! Could I get an invite? I just started playing again and can't imagine not being a part of the GB guild while getting up to trouble in Tyria.

CaptainFelafel.8103

Turkey turkey turkey.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecfb31b61925
    deactivated-5ecfb31b61925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

I'd love to get in the guild if at all possible! I recently started playing GW2 again and so I'll probably be starting a fresh toon on your server! I think being part of the guild would help really bring me back into the MMO space, as it's been tough finding good ones as of late.

My account name is vermisean.4051 and if you decide to invite me in, thanks so much! If you don't... Well, CURSE YOUUUU! I don't mean that of course.

Thanks in advance!

pureguava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hello GB Guild War 2 players.

Recently came back to GW2 to play an engineer. Have 80 Guardian as well, and would love to join. Look forward to grouping with you!

pureguava.9172

Kratch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't really played MMOs much, but I bought Guild Wars 2 because I heard a lot of good stuff about it. I'd love to join the guild if you'll have me. I've been a Giant Bomb member since almost the beginning.

Kratcheroo.7165

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratch: @pureguava: @vermisean: @captain_felafel: @ajamafalous: You've each been invited, but I also noticed that several of you are on different servers. While we have no strict rules regarding server residence, keep in mind that organizing dungeons/fractals/living story/world events/guild missions/whatevs with other members becomes much easier if everyone's in the same place. Also, you'll be totally unable to run WvW with us if your home server isn't Yak's Bend.

I'm not sure what the transfer fee currently is, but it's something to consider if you're lookin' to hang. Welcome to the guild!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_lord_spam said:

@kratch: @pureguava: @vermisean: @captain_felafel: @ajamafalous: You've each been invited, but I also noticed that several of you are on different servers. While we have no strict rules regarding server residence, keep in mind that organizing dungeons/fractals/living story/world events/guild missions/whatevs with other members becomes much easier if everyone's in the same place. Also, you'll be totally unable to run WvW with us if your home server isn't Yak's Bend.

I'm not sure what the transfer fee currently is, but it's something to consider if you're lookin' to hang. Welcome to the guild!

Thank you so much for the invite! Just transferred to Yak's Bend the other day, and it cost me 1000 Gems.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By fattony12000

I've played this video game, still haven't got my main up past level 56, however.

LOL.

I do still really like walking around the game world, though.

Gonna try and do this Queen's Jubilee stuff soon, it's got hot air balloons and shit.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

@fattony12000: Same here mate, I play the game regularly and my main is still level 48 =S

It's nice that they up-level us to 80 for the events, at least.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000: Same here mate, I play the game regularly and my main is still level 48 =S

Except my equipment is still shit. But that's on me.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000 said:

@audiobusting said:

Except my equipment is still shit. But that's on me.

My protip for leveling is to buy new blues (Fine quality) off the AH every ~5 levels. For about 90% of them you'll be paying roughly vendor price for them, so when you're done you can just vendor them and you won't lose any money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecfb31b61925
    deactivated-5ecfb31b61925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

@dark_lord_spam: Thanks so much! I might not be on a ton in the next little while due to Saints Row 4, but I will be back!

BeardMcBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username: BeardMcBeard.9684

Hi everyone, I'm only level 17 but I am loving this game and would like to get involved with a guild.

I also only joined the forums/became a member just yesterday so I haven't seen much action yet.

Gobble Gobble Gobble,
    -Beard

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, I just picked up GW2 (I know I'm pretty late to the party) and would love to have people to play with. I have been a big fan of Giant Bomb for a long time, maybe not as long as some, but I think since 2009. Unfortunately i never post on the forums, though i do enjoy reading some discussions, so maybe I'm not a huge part of the community. In any case, I would love to be a part of the guild and revel in the specific kind of stupidity and fun that is Giant Bomb.

MeatsofEvil.9782

Stuffing Mashed Potatoes Ham

(not a huge fan of turkey)

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

How active are you guys? I just sort of got back into the game. I'd enjoy joining in on this madness.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breadfan: There is a small core of us that are really active (on every day, always on mumble, etc) then there are even more people that play every so often, talk in chat from time to time, and all that. I would say we are moderately active.

hyperstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey I was apart of this guild way back in the start of the game but it's been awhile since I've been on. I've recently started getting back into the game and saw that I was removed from the guild and would love to be apart of it again. My account is Hyperstalker.2613. Also big fan of the Lincoln cast gets me through work and long drives.

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By FunkasaurasRex

Ey yo I just got picked up the game and was looking to join up with you duders. I've only mucked around with a few new characters so far to get my bearings and see how the classes feel.

funkasaurasrex.2068

Also, if anyone can recommend some good beginner resources that'd be super good of you. The only other MMO I've gotten real deep into is WoW (mostly did a lot of end-game PVE) and this game seems radically different, so that shit would help.

Oh and turkeys or something I guess.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

Whoever is able to invite me, my username is Breadfan.5398.

Thanks.

VaHughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I get an invite yo

VaHughes.9805

Avatar image for vanillathunder136
    VanillaThunder136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders, I just started playing during the free week thing, so I'm only level 20 or so, but i'd love to join in some guild nonsense with y'all. I don't have many forum posts but I've followed giantbomb for years. Also turkeys if that's still a thing.

Clancy.6294

universalize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 42

please add me

Rise.1652

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By P00zombie

Hey all! I've just restarted and haven't played since launch. Would love to join up. My username is parcelcrow.9351.

GnuStylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just starting back into this game and would love to be a part of the Giant Bomb guild!

gnustylo.4853 is the name. Please invite, thank you!

Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I bought this game a while ago but got distracted with other games the past couple months. I've been leveling solo for the most part and want to get in on some guild action. I'm a huge fan of the bombcast and love the community here. When I purchased the game I made sure to make characters on Yak's Bend so I could be with everyone here, but I guess with guesting that's not really an issue.

My username is Darkstar.2874

I look forward to seeing everyone in game!

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's super nice to be playing again. Just need to work out (STILL) what class I want to play. ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.