Guild Wars 2 Beta Livestream - Tune in Now!

#1 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2571 posts) -

Guild Wars 2 Beta Livestream - Tune in Now!

Hello all!

I would like to let everyone know that Lincoln Force (the GB GW2 guild) is live streaming right now. The footage being displayed is from the Weekend Event generally only accessible to people who have pre-purchased the game.

We welcome you to tune in if you want to see more of this game or otherwise have nothing else to do!

Watch us on Twitch.tv/Dourin

Featured Content

This show will feature mainly World vs World content (the epic scale PvP + PvE areas of GW2 literally pitting thousands of players against one another for control of an enormous map). However, we will also be accepting user submissions of what you want to see - this could include the starting areas, some interesting sights to see, character creation / personal story and Structured PvP.

Hosting the event will be The Lincolncast crew (from our weekly Guild Wars 2 Podcast), , & along with guests & .

This is all, of course, barring technical difficulties - and if we can't stream the game then we will stream a live podcast instead.

So! Post what you would like to see below - and if you'll be in the event, join us!

#2 Posted by Bollard (5666 posts) -

Tune in, it probably won't be professional or serious but it should be funny!

#3 Posted by Lukeweizer (2709 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic: Could I get an invite to the Guild? What server are you guys playing on?

#4 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

@Lukeweizer said:

@selfconfessedcynic: Could I get an invite to the Guild? What server are you guys playing on?

We're playing on Yak's Bend. What's your character's name? I'll send you an invite.

#5 Posted by Bollard (5666 posts) -

Still going strong.

#6 Posted by Lukeweizer (2709 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA: You can send it to Jackie Daniels. Thanks a lot!

#7 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2571 posts) -

That was a great show, guys - thanks for watching!

I'll post the archive after this weekend.

#8 Posted by RobbieMac (535 posts) -

God damn we cleaned up.

#9 Posted by RekIvan (18 posts) -

Brilliant first Stream (though i wasnt able to watch it live) will you be doing another for the final night? (tonight?)

#10 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2571 posts) -

@RekIvan: Nah, sorry - we wont be doing one for the final hours. Scheduling people to be on is the hard part (for example, Dourin has a family and other commitments).

However, we will be doing a live stream for each beta, and will be doing impressions for the next show (which will be posted next sunday US time assuming we doing as per usual).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.