GW2 @ Comic-Con

#1 Posted by Troncek (254 posts) -
#2 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -
@Troncek

Nice find! Thx man. Here's the embed player.

#3 Edited by amomjc (977 posts) -

Just by watching the first minute about the engineer I now want this game. I was iffy before, but seeing as is "F2P" after the box purchase, definitely going to pick this one up as long as I am not preoccupied in RIFT.

EDIT: After watching the entire thing, I am sold.

#4 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I will play this and TOR. Still skeptical about the combat in this though.

#5 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

I know its only Cam quality, but goddamn that game looks nice. Dat buckshot

#6 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

after watching that trailer I can say that this games starting to warm up to me
#7 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Grainy-ass footage... granny-ass footage? Whatever! Elementalist player kinda knowing what he's doing. Damn sexy skills those elementalists gonna have.
#8 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

awesome

#9 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

A new video popped up. With some direct feed HD footage.

#10 Posted by Jeffsekai (7058 posts) -

Looks awesome.

#11 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

Looks fantastic, but at the same time too different to prevent me from getting that traditional MMO itch.

#12 Posted by Heltom92 (716 posts) -

I really don't see what is so fantastic about. Looks good though.

#13 Posted by Vexxan (4619 posts) -

So looking forward to this game. The Engineer profession seems kinda boring thou.

#14 Posted by Adamsons (873 posts) -

Thanks for the updates.

#15 Posted by Nentisys (893 posts) -

The original Guild Wars was fantastic, hope this turns out great. Looks good!

#16 Posted by PenguinDust (12666 posts) -

Yeah, as it stands today, I plan to pick it up as well as SWTOR and Tera.  These videos are good but they don't increase my excitement any.  Interesting to watch, though.

#17 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Another talking head video, but there's a nice big flatscreen next to the dude with some necro gameplay. Love how the mais plants react to projectiles. Almost Crysis-like leaf-tech.

#18 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

The full Comic Con Panel of Guild Wars 2... 51 minutes of talking heads. Guess I'll check it out when I'm bored.

Burly Norn Guardian Gameplay - really dig the Tron aesthetic of the class.
  And a lil off-screen footage montage... 
#19 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2597 posts) -

Woah - nice finds. Will watch in the morning - 1:45am here.

#20 Posted by coakroach (2493 posts) -

The game looks gorgeous.

#21 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -
@Seppli: Thanks for the Panel video!
#22 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5302 posts) -

Gah I can't wait for this. Picked up GW Trilogy during the Steam sale and I absolutely love it! I could definitely play some more of this, especially with the gorgeous graphical update.

#23 Edited by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Another video from ComicCon emerged. Quite decent. Interview & a lil Charr Elementalist gameplay. The more I see of the elementalist class, the more I fall in love with it. Looks so versatile with awesome spell effects and much damage. Never rolled a cloth class as a main, I just prefer heavy armor looks generally. I might be swayed otherwise this time around and don the robes of an elementalist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.