Help setting up account

#1 Posted by Carryboy (717 posts) -

Hey,

Im trying to register a guild wars 2 account and am having a hard time doing so im getting an error but it doesnt say what the issue is any one else having problems? Also do i enter the key that came in the box or the early start key i got emailed?

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Posted by MisterMollusk (399 posts) -

They've been having some server problems. I would use the early start key.

#3 Posted by Tapeworm (63 posts) -

I might be having the same issue. I pre-purchased the basic, 59.99 version. I then had the option to register an account--they let you choose "YES" or "NO" as to whether or not you have an "EXISTING GUILD WARS ACCOUNT". I pressed "NO". I am getting an error preventing me from registering.

#4 Posted by Turambar (6808 posts) -

I'm running into a similar issue, specifically the link sent to me in the e-mail validation leads to nothing but a blank page with some broken code on it.  Anyone have any ideas?  Having the validation mail resent doesn't solve anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.