So I just picked up Guild Wars 2 on a whim. Seeing how active the community is on it and the praise for the game convinced me in doing so, granted all the digital normal versions are sold out (which I don't get?) so I had to get the $80 limited edition.
Anyway, loving the graphics and the game so far, I picked a Charr Warrior and I'm digging it, but I need some help.
1) How exactly do combos work? I've done them by accident, but can't seem to figure out exactly how I'm doing it?
2) What's the best way to level? Sticking to my main story, or wandering into the random chaos groups going on, or doing both? Grinding on enemies seems to be pretty worthless, and I seem to be getting a lot of EXP for doing my main story line, but I always seem to be about a level behind the "recommended" level for the quest?
3) Where and how do I begin crafting? I'm assuming as a warrior, I'd want to do something to make armor and weapons, but I'm confused how to even get started?
4) How do I get money? I seem to be just getting a little copper at a time? I've also spent EXP points (the purple thingies I get for those giant group quest) to get some gear, but I'm just trying to figure out how to get better armor/weapons?
5) Also, is there a specific way to dodge? By that, does the game give a signal for when you should dodge, or just kind of watch attacks and double tap out of the way?
Any help would be much appreciated! I am a little out of my element here as this game is really nothing like WOW, so I would appreciate it!