Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Interactive Maps

RobbieMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By RobbieMac

So I was just browsing about on that yaksbend.com website and came across these suckers. You can actually draw on the maps and place siege weapons.

http://www.gw2app.com/wvw

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Subjugation

@RobbieMac: What is this I don't even ...

Can you share a map with others somehow? I could see how this could be useful. For a minute I thought that the siege weapons also displayed their range with their circle after placing a trebuchet, but then I put down a catapult and an arrow cart and they had the same sized circle ... so now I'm trying to remember if they truly do share the same range. Can arrow carts really fire as far as a catapult?

The maps are really cool for sure. I would kill to have the same functionality in game (different colors for drawing/place siege weapons).

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Maystack

That would be awesome if we need to come up with a plan for a big event.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By kindgineer

That is pretty sweet. It's tools like this that really make the game larger than it first appears. I really hope to see a lot of support in the coming years from ArenaNet in really integrating their fan-base within the game.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Bollard

@Subjugation: Arrow carts doooo have a long range. But I'm not sure. Also their icon displays as a slightly longer range than the cat.

Also site has potential but needs work. Drawing and zooming out = broken.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's like Google Maps. Where's my character wearing a traffic cone, dancing?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.