Lincoln Force 50/50 Raffle

#1 Edited by shinboy630 (1174 posts) -

Sup, Bombers of Tyria! As some of you may or may not know, we are planning to host a large in game event. These things take a lot of money, so we think we have a fun and easy way to raise some of that money. We will be holding a guild only 50/50 raffle! What this means is that members buy tickets, and 50% of the money put in goes to the winner, while 50% goes to the event fund. For example, if 100 tickets are sold at 1 gold each, the winner gets 50 gold and the event fund as gets 50 gold. Pretty simple stuff. Let's get right into details then.

• Pricing
    • 1 ticket for 1 gold
    • 5 tickets for 3 gold
    • 10 tickets for 5 gold
  • All money should be mailed to me in-game (Shinboy.2471) with your account name
  • All of this will be tracked with this google doc.
  • All money is due by 12 Noon Eastern on Saturday June 22nd FRIDAY, JUNE 28th
  • Drawing with take place that night as part of guild activities
  • I will live stream me rolling on random.org so everyone knows it is legit
  • Any questions can be left in this thread or mailed to me in-game

Good luck to everyone! Hopefully we can raise I good chunk of change with this.

#2 Posted by audioBusting (1639 posts) -

By account name, you mean GB account?

#3 Edited by shinboy630 (1174 posts) -

@audiobusting: Nope, GW2 account name. If you are not sure where that is, open up your friends list, and it is the name + numbers at the top. For example, mine is Shinboy.2471, as seen in this sceenshot.

#4 Edited by audioBusting (1639 posts) -

@shinboy630: Ah okay, I thought the GW2 account name would be included in the mail header.

#5 Posted by shinboy630 (1174 posts) -

Since I have not really been on a lot lately to promote this thing/collect the money, I am going to move the deadline back to Friday, June 28th. I'll update the OP to reflect this as well.

#6 Posted by shinboy630 (1174 posts) -

Today is the last day buy tickets for this, just fyi. Prize pool is up to 55 gold!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.