Lincolncast Live Special - 7pm Pacfic Today (08-22-12)

#1 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

Lincolncast Live Special - 7pm Pacfic Today (08-22-12)

As stated on the podcast and the podcast thread, we're going to try and do a short special live show (1h), between Guildcast and Buildcast especially for those who showed up last time (and the hell that turned out to be).

We're pretty sure it'll work this time : P

Currently confirmed guests are myself, , and

Check it out at twitch.tv/Dourin

Topics for today? I DUNNO - Probably darksiders 2, me talking about the build thread, noob singing and other random crap.

#2 Posted by Sanity (1891 posts) -

Cool, any chance this will get uploaded like normal afterwards? i like to listen to these at work.

#3 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3157 posts) -

I'll be looking for a minimum 94% release-giddiness quotient. You have been warned.

#4 Posted by shinboy630 (1133 posts) -

Hmmmm, I should probably re-tape my webcam to my laptop then.

#5 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

@dudy80 said:

Cool, any chance this will get uploaded like normal afterwards? i like to listen to these at work.

Depends how it goes - there'll definitely be a twitch.tv archive, not necessarily a youtube archive.

I'll link it in this thread like I've done in the past a bit after we go live.

#6 Posted by Benny (1947 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic: I have to imagine Chav simply hadn't loaded the cannon. It works the exact same as a cannon from WvW and you just have to bring a stack of cannonballs from the ship and then you get 5 ground targeted shots that can reach either point. 5 shots with roughly 1 second cooldown.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.