Lincolncast Livestreaming BWE#3 Friday, 7/18 9pm EST

#1 Edited by Dourin (232 posts) -

Hey all, just a quick heads up for anyone who either didn't catch it in the podcast or just needs a reminder. Lincolncast will be doing a live version of our podcast this week in celebration of the BWE#3 this coming Friday, the 20th, beginning at 9pm EST. Format will be similar to our last live event, with myself acting as cameraman, and

#2 Posted by TheHT (11133 posts) -

You got the dates mixed up duder. Friday is the 20th.

I might check it out to get myself all hyped for the beta.

#3 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1328 posts) -

Damn this guild is serious business. Good to see so much interest and passion :) I probably won't watch because I will be playing nonstop, but maybe I'll catch it if there are vods

#4 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

@TheHT: Oh god damnit :(

Ok, fixed in the post, can't fix the title =/

#5 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2504 posts) -

Yup, mods will hopefully be on the scene soon.

Either way, we'll make another thread a couple of hours before we go live, if not just before we go live.

#6 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

@Dourin: I approve of your new avatar.

#7 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3253 posts) -

Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to make it for this one. Was pretty entertained by the archive for the last.

#8 Posted by Dourin (232 posts) -

@SirPsychoSexy: It'll all be archived on the twitch channel.

#9 Edited by Maystack (904 posts) -

Probably won't be able to make it this time. I didn't want to see much of the sylvari area anyway, so it's all good.

#10 Posted by Grome (16 posts) -

Ill be there. Its way better to roll with guildies.

#11 Posted by RobbieMac (534 posts) -

@Subjugation: As do I, and I will probably tag along since I want to check out both Asura and Sylvari this beta event.

#12 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

@RobbieMac said:

@Subjugation: As do I, and I will probably tag along since I want to check out both Asura and Sylvari this beta event.

Likewise my good friend.

#13 Posted by fairyfay (1 posts) -

I would love to join you guys while playing. Which server will you be playing on?

#14 Posted by Benny (1951 posts) -
#15 Posted by boxoflawls (98 posts) -

I'll be there. Asura Guardian with a fro.

#16 Posted by shinboy630 (1135 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

@RobbieMac said:

Likewise my good friend.

These guys know what's good.

#17 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3253 posts) -

@boxoflawls said:

I'll be there. Asura Guardian with a fro.

Word.

#18 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

I guess I'll tag along as well, no reason not to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.