Neat Lore VidCast from the Guys at GameBreaker.tv

#1 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

So I stumbled over GameBreaker.tv via the Guild Cast podcast. It's kinda like GiantBomb's video content for MMORPGs. A tonne MMORPG-specific vid casts with regular content coming in (and I guess people can participate via live chat).

This episode was quite neat with laying out the basics of GW2's lore and basic gameplay mechanics, as well as some discussions about how PvE endgame will work out. Tune in and check out their shit.

#2 Posted by Troncek (254 posts) -

Zaithan fight is a 5 man dungeon. Rubi is cool, but she really doesn't prepare for these shows.

#3 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3231 posts) -
@Troncek: Eh. Every time Rubi makes a minor mistake, I just remind myself that she has other work and family responsibilities to deal with, and thus can't really be as well-versed as those of us who haunt forums and read the same GW2 info over and over and over again.
#4 Edited by Subjugation (4719 posts) -

Haha, this is great. I actually just listened to that podcast interview with Ree last night. What a great video to follow up with. So Zaithan is the name of the purple dragon? I remember Ree mentioning over and over that she didn't want to divulge any information on other dragons (specifically that deep sea dragon you see teased at the end of the gamescom trailer I believe) because they want the initial story focus to be on Zaithan.

Edit: My bad. Just got to the part where they explain that the purple one is just a lieutenant and is actually one of the "small" dragons. Makes me wonder how large a real elder dragon is.

#5 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Anybody else get problems running the videos on Gamebreaker? Firefox gets awfully unresponsive and freezes for seconds at a time.

#6 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3231 posts) -
@Seppli: The last few that I've watched have been smooth as butter. Don't know what the problem could be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.