New Stress Test! Tuesday, Aug 21st!

#1 Posted by MGSolid86 (179 posts) -

ArenaNet announced a new 4 hour stress test for tomorrow, August 21st, at 12:00 (noon) Pacific to 4:00pm Pacific.

#2 Posted by TheHT (11507 posts) -

cool!

#3 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1471 posts) -

*Scratch twitch scratch* Oh good-GOOD-good. I've kind of been wanting to play the game again-PLAY AGAIN! I'll try to hop on after I get my haircut-NEED TO CUT MY HAIR!- haircut.

#4 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

dat b sik bro u wil see me rollin my plant lady wit da guns and wut on tues no doubt!!

#5 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3387 posts) -

@insane_shadowblade85: Hey man, you look like a cool guy. You want some of this hot Colombian dub vee dub? Sixty bucks for your first hit, but if you want to wear sunglasses it'll cost you.

#6 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1471 posts) -

@Dark_Lord_Spam said:

@insane_shadowblade85: Hey man, you look like a cool guy. You want some of this hot Colombian dub vee dub? Sixty bucks for your first hit, but if you want to wear sunglasses it'll cost you.

Sorry, busy right now

*Runs around a mall, naked*

I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT! WOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOO!

#7 Posted by Bollard (5660 posts) -

Anyone actually showing up today?

#8 Posted by Mister_V (1373 posts) -

Yeah I'll be around. I might try a ranger or do a bit of pvp on my Charr warrior.

#9 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

@Chavtheworld: Might play for an hour or so before Falling Skies comes on. I just want to jump straight into PvE already! Saturday couldn't come soon enough.

#10 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

@Chavtheworld said:

Anyone actually showing up today?

It's good that they're making sure everything is ready for launch, but I have to wonder how many people are still bothering to log on for these.

#11 Posted by Bollard (5660 posts) -

@Maystack said:

@Chavtheworld: Might play for an hour or so before Falling Skies comes on. I just want to jump straight into PvE already! Saturday couldn't come soon enough.

Falling Skies?

#12 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

@Chavtheworld: TV show. More important than GW2.

#13 Posted by Bollard (5660 posts) -

@Maystack said:

@Chavtheworld: TV show. More important than GW2.

Haha okay!

#14 Posted by silentdante (57 posts) -

well falling skies is over (in the states anyways) now so you can play scott free! haha

#15 Posted by Mister_V (1373 posts) -

Don't watch that but the newsroom is on at 10pm so ill be playing till then.

#16 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

So is the stress test on?

#17 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

@silentdante: Still only halfway through in the UK. Damn you americans, getting to see before us.

#18 Posted by WildGunmen (10 posts) -

Love that I'll actually get off work in time to play a bit. I think I'll spend the time getting more comfortable with character movement and perhaps explore Divinity's Reach since I think I'll be rolling a human day one.

#19 Posted by MGSolid86 (179 posts) -

They're extending it an hour, until 5:00pm Pacific (8:00pm Eastern).

#20 Posted by MrMazz (1020 posts) -

I used this as my last chance to mess around with professions I didn't try prior. Mesmer seems like it could be a lot of fun once you are like level 15 but man I have to hit to many buttons, I'm a simple guy just going to bleed foes to death.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.