Nice work Wuv Wuv Friday

#1 Posted by Thurbleton (123 posts) -

As a special treat for how good we did, I got us a little present to memorialize the day

We do world vs world on Friday and Saturday. We are also trying to start up a Wednesday night for some weekday fun.

We are also interested in a nighttime/oceanic group forming up.

#2 Posted by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

You claimed Stonemist? Thurb .... you're an animal ...

You should snag the screens of the ~20 golem run that got posted on the official forums. Memorialize it.

#3 Posted by Turambar (6742 posts) -

What.... Are we just kicking butt in WvW this week that badly? Sad to have missed it. Real life is a bitch.

#4 Edited by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

@Thurbleton: I just logged in to check and surprisingly we still have it. I don't know if that first night demoralized Gates of Madness and Sanctum of Rall or what exactly is going on, but we're doing quite well. We're at 40,000 Sanctum of Rall is at 16,000 and Gates of Madness is at 13,000. However, most of our work in GoM BL has been undone.

Editing in the Stonemist and march of the golems screens.

#5 Posted by UssjTrunks (534 posts) -

@Thurbleton said:

#6 Posted by Lagaroth (170 posts) -

Update: We lost Stonemist. And are currently in last in prospective points.

Score:

45k - Yak's Bend - 1 Orb

20k - Sanctum of Rall - 1 Orb

15k - Gates of Madness - 1 Orb

We seem to be falling apart in Gates Borderlands.

#7 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1422 posts) -

Thoughts of my ringtone fueled the push Yak's Bend made. I take all the credit.

#8 Posted by Lagaroth (170 posts) -

Update 2: We are falling way behind Sanctum of Rall. They have, at the time of this post, +585 Potential Points. We have +95.

Score:

69k - Sanctum of Rall - 2 Orbs

61k - Yak's Bend - 0 Orbs

28k - Gate of Madness - 1 Orb

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.