Official Guild Wars 2 "Servers down" thread

#1 Posted by MB (13075 posts) -

In the interest of keeping the forums free of dozens of duplicate posts from people complaining about Guild Wars 2 servers being down or other connectivity problems at launch, please post all of your complaints & server status reports here and here only. All other threads on this topic will be closed and/or deleted.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

Does the registration server count? I would like to hear if other people at this current time are getting through. Sorry if it doesn't count. =D

#3 Posted by Ariketh (606 posts) -

I've only had 1 problem with the game so far, and that was with the login server yesterday afternoon (early morning in the states). Since then, I haven't had any issues.

I'm on Sorrow's Furnace.

#4 Posted by sirdesmond (1262 posts) -

Servers are down. Lame...

I should really probably go to bed though...

#5 Posted by Icemo (659 posts) -

Well darn, I just woke up and server went down. Oh well, guess I'll eat more breakfast in the meantime.

#6 Posted by Juvarial (305 posts) -

Go to bed quick before theyre back up. Supposed to be 20-60 min. Since theyre not blizz I kinda believe them lol.

#7 Posted by Fattony12000 (7558 posts) -

Back up!

#8 Posted by peritus (1067 posts) -

Seems to be down now! :(

#9 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8605 posts) -
@peritus: Keep trying, just got in.
#10 Posted by Jack_Lafayette (3458 posts) -

They seem to be pushing new builds at around 12 AM PST every day to solve any big issues that have been occurring, so everyone might want to avoid getting involved in lengthy content around that time.

#11 Posted by Turambar (6888 posts) -

Is anyone having trouble logging in?  Not even launching the game, just logging into the account?  I keep getting hit with a "connection failed" message with the error code 900:1003:2:941.

#12 Posted by funkykafka (1 posts) -

@Turambar said:

Is anyone having trouble logging in? Not even launching the game, just logging into the account? I keep getting hit with a "connection failed" message with the error code 900:1003:2:941.

Getting the same error message. Hopefully it's nothing. Hopefully.

#13 Posted by bevelle (1 posts) -

Also getting the same error.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.