Seems Project Mayhem is on our server causing mischeif in Wuv Wuv

#1 Edited by Thurbleton (123 posts) -

Feel Rvaan's theory about putting all the hacking servers against each other may be flawed slightly. Also his theory about any server that has WvW players hacking should have everyone on the server banned : P

If you see Project Mayhem [PM] players, give them an earful!

Also the post I found on the official forums, alot of accusations being thrown around. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Yaks-bend-invader-orbs-hacking

#2 Edited by Dark_Lord_Spam (3340 posts) -

Aw, man, this really sucks. Now I can't justify our mediocre server rank with the moral high-ground.

#3 Posted by Capum15 (4907 posts) -

Well that's lame.

#4 Edited by jesterroyal (353 posts) -

Eh, gotta do the best you can with the hand you are dealt. Luckily we wont ever see a [BOMB] hacking. Can't keep a whole server clean but at least we can make sure our guild is honorable.

Edit: Also, read the wvw forums for an hour and you'll go insane. So much bitching and whining. And every server is a cheater because they are winning! Also, A friend of mine also saw an orb hacker. And mesmer portals are totally cheap and suck. And its the whole server that hacks because ive seen 10 people. Just an example of what you may get if you go to that link so steel yourself against the angry children.

#5 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1461 posts) -

That's sucks but we can't stop everyone. ArenaNet will have to do something about all the hackers AS WELL as all the bots I've seen standing and running around in the world. But hey, those hackers are doing this in vain since we've lost the last match up and are more than likely going to lose this one as well.

#6 Posted by TheHT (11386 posts) -

Holy shit, they dun caught that on camera! Has ANet commented on the wvw hacking?

#7 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3340 posts) -

@TheHT: Not extensively. It's assumed they'll do something similar to what they did in GW1, which is to ban large swathes of people all at once.

#8 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Same thing is happening to Desolation/Kodash/Seafarer (me!). Combine it with the Mesmer portals, invisble players and flying players I'm losing my will to play WvW :/

#9 Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam (3340 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.