So I can log in, select my server and im now at my race choice.

#1 Edited by Turkalurch (198 posts) -

Like it says in the topic. looks like we can log in early. you guys might want to chec this out. ill update if i can get all the way into the game or not.

UPDATE: So I created my female sylvari ranger and just finished the intro and am now ingame. Have fun everyone! See ya ingame. My character's Mira Kale

#2 Posted by Maystack (905 posts) -

Yeah, some of us have already made it in. I was so surprised when I tried logging in and it worked.

#3 Posted by Chronologist (267 posts) -

Yeah me too, looks like it's live already.

#4 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

I cannot actually play without crashing though.

#5 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

That want people to start discovering this, they always open the servers a little earlier to alleviate some of the stress.

#6 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

Can anyone play, not just create a character?

#7 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1421 posts) -

Are we still on Yak's Bend?

#8 Posted by AxleBro (798 posts) -

yes

b@insane_shadowblade85 said:

Are we still on Yak's Bend?

#9 Posted by UssjTrunks (534 posts) -

Asura are so fucking annoying in PvP, especially when you're zoomed out all the way, you can barely see them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.