(Recorded May 10th) Another journey of ultimate challenge to the fantasy world of Hyrule. What? Josh Foreman joins us once more for a peek into the development process for Super Adventure Box and things yet to come! (Guild Wars 2 stuff starts at 21:30)
Streaming Embed (audio only)
Music: "Super Adventure Box: Main Theme" by Maclaine Diemer & Leif Chappelle
Run time: 2:15:03
Topics for the week:
- (Guild Wars 2 stuff happens at around 0:21:30)
- We open with what Josh has been playing, including Skyrim, Bioshock 1, Fez, Mark of the Ninja and more.
- Questions start with a detailed look into the development process for Super Adventure Box
- A development timeline - how long these things actually take
- Holy cow, part 2 sounds really cool!
- Why oldschool graphics don't come easy
- Thoughts on small content updates vs large content updates
- Reward systems - the positives and negatives
- How to integrate new content with live content
- ... and a whole bunch more!
- Check out Josh's latest side projects at scrybe.deviantart.com
- Shinboy has his review for Blood Dragon up on plugandplaygaming.com
- Playstation Plus is hella awesome! (and EU guys can still get Thomas Was Alone and Catherine for free!)
- Don't click these three links: One , Two , Three .
- Check out our twitch streams at twitch.tv/shinboy630 , /dourin and /thurbleton
- Visit the Giant Bomb PC Gaming Hub including their mumble server which Noob pretty much lives on at http://www.giantbomb.com/pc/60-94/pc-gaming-hub-lets-play-games-together/35-554129/
Enjoy! Also, feel free to leave some criticism or feedback - TheLincolncast@gmail.com or @TheLincolncast on Twitter